Chapter 6. The Phone Call

Lauren's POV

Because security guards stopped us from seeing our idols today, we were all devastated. Gabby said it's better for us to go to our house and cry all we want, but we have to stay strong. We all know we don't have a chance to meet them.

"Do you guys wanna walk a bit? I think that would be better so we can clear our minds." Gabby said that for us to forget what just had happened.

"I think we should go to a place were we can forget all this, I don't know, a museum?"

"A museum? Are you sure, Mel?" I asked her. It wasn't very common from Mel to say that. She is usually one of those girls who prefer staying home and watching tv.

"Mmm ok, is that fine with you, Lauren?"

"Ok, let's go"

*at the "Natural British Museum*

"Oh my god this place is huge!!"

It looks that Mel has forgot everything that happened today. I still can't forget about it. Especially when I realized that Niall was standing up from his seat and stared at me. We didn't make eye contact, but he was looking for one.

We subscribed for a small tour in the museum. It was something about dinosaurs and prehistoric things, great, I don't want to think about school at this time, but I have to.

"This is the tyrannosaurus rex, the largest of the dinosaurs. It was carnivorous, with claws and giant teeth..."

As the guide girl started to talk about boring stuff, I was literally sleeping. Everything was interrupted when I felt my phone buzzing.

"It must be my mom. She haven't call in all day." I said to myself. I answered it as quiet as possible, I didn't want the exposition to be paused because of me.

"Hello?" I think I've heard that accent before. Is he the one I think it is? No, impossible. That would never happen. Not in a million years. Besides, where did they got my phone from?

"Is this Lauren? Lauren Mendler?"

"Yes, yes it is".

"Oh hi, this is Zayn from One Direction"

"Hi Zayn, how are you?" How are you? That's probably the stupidest question I've ever made. I mean, c'mon, I'm talking with Zayn Malik! Well, I have to control myself. I think Gabby is confused about what's going on.

"Lauren, what's wrong? What's up with that face?" Gabby asked.

"I think I can't talk, I'm in the middle of a kind of exposition, and they'll take my phone if they find me with it". I said with the saddest tone I made.

"Oh , but I really wanna talk to you, is important"

That Zayn Malik wanna talk to me?! Ok, I think it is enough drama for today. First, I met Niall at Nando's, then, we couldn't met the boys, and now I'm talking with Zayn Malik. Is this real?

"Ok, lets see..."

I walked away from where was I and stayed on a corner on the other side.

"Ok, now I can talk. What's wrong, Zayn?"

"Sorry about what just happened today. The boys and i feel really bad you and your friend didn't get an autograph or at least a picture. The boys are here with me, and we want to reward you with two tickets VIP for you and your friend. Do you want them?"

Off course I want them, who doesn't want VIP tickets for One Direction?.

Calm down, Lauren, you are talking with Zayn Malik.

"Oh my god! Off course, where could we get them?"

"No, wait. We need to talk to your friend first, like a treasure hunt. We're giving you a clue, and then we give another one to your friend. Can you give us her phone please?"

"Ummm sure". I gave him the phone, now I have to wait for her face to light up when she'll receive the call.

"Thanks Lau, now, first clue: go to the last place you've been in the last 30 minutes"

"Ok, thank you very much, Zayn"

"Bye, nice to talk to you".

"Bye".

"Lauren, tell me who called you, now!" I couldn't tell Gabby that Zayn called me, she'll never believe me. I have to wait 'til Zayn or any other of the boys call her.

"That doesn't matter, the only thing here is, answer your phone whenever it buzz." That was the only thing I told her before her phone started to buzz.

"Unknown number. I wont answer."

"Nooooo!! Answer i! For the love of God, answer it! Just do it!"

"Ok, ok, don't freak out. You're weird sometimes."

There it was. The face I wanted to see. When she answered I heard a "hello?" from the other side of the phone.

"Lau, is this real? Am I talking with Louis Tomlinson?"

Louis? Well, I guess Zayn got aphonic from all our conversation.

Gabby putted her phone on loud speaker, and then she took Mel and I outside.

"Hi Gabby, is your friend Lauren with you?" Why would Louis ask for me?

"Yes, actually I have you on speaker, she's here with me."

"Hi girls, listen, sorry of what happened today, so please pay attention to this clue I'll give you to get your VIP tickets!!"

"Lauren they're giving us VIP tickets, you talk to Zayn and you didn't tell us?!?!?!?"

I could hear Louis laughing on the other side. Mel was giggling, she loves to see (or hear) Louis laughing.

"After doing the clue Zayn gave you, go to the store on the left and you'll see Paul with your 2 VIP tickets!!"

"Ok Louis, thank you very much. See you soon" Gabby almost hangs up the phone. Then I realized Louis said "2 VIP tickets", and we are three. One of us will miss the concert.

"Wait Louis we're missing another ticket, we're three!"

He didn't answered. He already hanged up his phone.

"What happened Lau, what do you mean they're missing one?" Mel asked.

"I guess one of us is missing the concert, he said "two tickets", instead of three".

"Oh. Oh". That was the only thing that came out of our mouths.

We followed the clues Zayn and Louis gave us, and headed back to the mall, the place we've been 30 minutes ago. We turned to the left and saw Paul holding the tickets.

The hardest part was coming...