Chapter 8. Who Is Your Favorite??

Lauren's POV

Gabby and I are here with the boys waiting for Louis. For some reason he left without even tell us.

It's so awkward in here, we aren't talking about a single thing, but they're acting like idiots all night. Those are the boys we know, they can be idiots, but adorable.

We were about to leave when suddenly Harry grabs my arm.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Sorry Harry, Gabby and I need to go now, we have a friend waiting for us at home".

"Oh, is it her?" He asked pointing at something behind me.

What was Mel doing here, with Louis? Would that be the reason why he left? That would make sense, backstage Gabby and I looked a bit depressed. The boys asked why we were like that, so we explained them all. When we told them where we were living, Louis stopped for a second, and all of a sudden he left. We noticed it about 2 minutes later, but we never thought he would bring Mel here.

"Mel, what are you doing here? You didn't have a ticket!".

"Well, as you can see, Louis come for me".

We all gave confusing looks to each other, it's a bit weird that Louis looks for a fan even if he doesn't know her yet.

"Louis, man, why did you go after her?"

"You know me Harry, I hate to see a fan depressed because she couldn't see us. This three girls passed through a lot of things in just one day, don't you think they must receive a night with their favorite boy band?"

We all laugh because of what Louis said, it was true, we went through a lot today, but we never thought what could we do with the boys.

"Why don't we play something we play when we met fans?" Zayn proposed.

"And what do you play?" I asked with curiosity.

"It's pretty simple and short, but worth it. The point is to know which one is the favorite of each fan, and the one who gets the biggest votes, gets to spend the whole night with one fan".

"Sounds good, lets do it, girls."

We first eat, as Niall proposed to do first. That's the Niall we know. We finished, let the games begin!

"Ok so, first, we have to ask some fans on twitter which boy is their favorite"

After Liam told us the first step, the boys literally jumped on their couch and connected on twitter. They asked just a few girls.

About 17 girls liked Harry, 15 Niall, 12 Liam and Louis and 11 Zayn.

"Ok, now the moment of truth. Gabby, who's your favorite?" Louis asked.

Obviously she said Harry, when he heard that, he let out an "awww" and hugged her tightly. I don't even know why I felt jealous, I mean, Harry is a very nice and adorable guy, who always cares about his fans. He looked so cute when he hugged her, but it lasted about 5 or a bit more seconds.

It was Mel's turn, she felt a bit awkward with all those looks over there. So she said in a low voice that it was Louis and Zayn. They also let out an "awww" and hugged her at the same time. She looked so happy, imagine her alone at home while we are with the boys. It wouldn't be the same without her.

Then it was me. Everyone made their thoughts of who would it be. I was chocked of what Louis said.

"She'll say Niall. He told me he met her at Nando's and then at a signing, and he didn't want her to go!"

"Shut up, Louis. I never said that!" He said in that adorable irish accent.

"Yes you did!"

Niall's face reddened more than what I had seen in my entire life. So is it true he has a kind of "crush" on me? Impossible, we just met, so no.

"Haha, we could say so".

As I said that, Niall and Harry's eyes widened. That wasn't very common.

Harry's POV

Why did she said "we could say so"?! Does she loves Niall? And why am I freaking out about what she says, since when?

"Actually I have to kind of favorites".

I hope so. What did I just thought? Calm down Harry, she's just a fan, but I can't stop thinking I've seen her before. Like a few years ago.

"My favorites are Niall and Harry in fact".

What?! Seriously?? Yes! I mean, ok.

I tried to look as calm as possible, just as I did with Gabby.

Lauren gave Niall a quick hug, I could see him smiling and closing his eyes as he hugged her, like if he liked the hug.

It's my turn to hug her. My hands are shacking, but why? Remember, she's just a fan, she's just a fan.

I hugged her, lets say I liked it. I've never felt like that when I hug a fan, but this hug was different. For some strange reason I feel like I already hugged this girl before, her name sounds familiar to me. Lauren Mendler. I think I heard that name before, a lot of times.

Anyways, I hugged her as tightly as possible, I didn't want to let her go. She felt a bit awkward, but she hugged me tighter, she didn't want to let me go either.

I think that was the longest hug I've ever had with a fan. We almost tore apart when Louis shouted.

"Don't let her go Hazza!!"

Off course I won't let her go, but it looks that Lauren wanted to, so I had to separate myself from the hug.

"Awww poor Harry, now he'll be sad for the rest of the night!" I heard Niall saying. So if he didn't mind I hugged Lauren so tight, I hugged her again, grabbing her from the waist. Obviously it was just a soft touch, for the first time ever I didn't wanted to seem like a flirt in front of her. I wanted her to feel ok.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling jokingly. What a nice smile she has, and a charming laugh. We were obviously playing, but for me it was serious.

Wait, what? What did I just thought again? I'm loosing my mind.

Lauren's POV

What did Harry just did? He grabbed me by my waist, probably being the flirt he is, but he did it softly, which is weird. He grabbed me with such niceness, like if he doesn't wants me to get hurt or something. How sweet.

Then, my smile almost goes down when I saw Niall. He looked sad, but it looked like he was hiding it for him to not look too obvious. I'm starting thinking that it's true that he likes me.

"Ok, guys I think we should go now, the girls and I are a bit tired." I said with a sleepy voice.

"Yes, maybe we should go, today was a long day." Mel said almost shutting her eyes. She was almost laying her head on Louis' shoulder.

I thought Louis felt awkward, but he really didn't. With his hand, he softly put her head on his shoulder while smiling. The boys all looked at each other confused. It wasn't very common that Louis put a fan's head on his shoulder, especially when he just met her.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but another fan has VIP tickets." Paul entered the room with a fan behind him.

No way. This couldn't happen. Impossible. What is she doing here?

"Amanda?! What are you doing here?" The girls and I yelled at the same time. (Remember the girl I told you at the beginning at the graduation? That's her).

"Well, nice to see you too, girls."

"Wait, girls, do you know her?" Liam asked, a bit confused about what's going on.

"Yes. She studied with us at school. Why do you ask, Liam?" I said.

The answer was shocking. All of the boys answered at the same time:

"She's Liam's girlfriend".