Chapter 23. The Plan

Lauren’s P.O.V

Isabelle is going to spend the night, again, at my house with Gabby. This is going to be like a sleepover. Almost. This time, I’ll be the header of a let’s say “mission impossible.” If my plan to get the band back together works, I agreed with Gabby she’ll give me 20 pounds, if the plan doesn’t work I’ll give her 20 pounds and well, let’s say more than half of the female population will hate me. Please may the odds be ever in my favor.

“I’M HERE!” I heard Isabelle from downstairs opening the door. By the way, I gave her a second key to the house so she can come in whenever she wants.

“Hey Isabelle!” I said as I hugged her.

“Enough hugs. Tell me the plan, girl. Look at my nails. I’ve been biting them for about one hour trying to guess your ‘amazing’ plan.”

“I swear, you’ll love my idea!”

“Tell me—“

“WAAAAAIT I’M MISSING!” I heard Gabby saying running as fast as a cheetah from upstairs.

“You guys ready for my wonderful idea made exclusively by me and only me because I’m the best and—“

“JUST KEEP YOUR FREAKING MOUTH SHUT WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND TELL US THE FREAKING IDEA!” Gabby yelled almost leaving me deaf. I swear, as soon as I come back to America I’ll go look for my doctor.

“Ok, before I start saying those annoying comments I would like to say thank you to Isabelle for coming here. All of us gathered together are very pleased for your company—“

“Lauren, do you realize we are the only ones in this room, right?” I heard Isabelle laughing.

“Anyways, I need a favor and it’s part of the plan. Gabby, for all what you love in this wonderful world, please try to remember your password for twitter, that would be very useful. Isabelle, please tell me you have tumblr.”

“Of course I have one!” she said.

“How many followers? Are they directioners?”

“Um…about 900 followers and duh! Of course they’re directioners! Why?” Time for them to hear my wonderful plan…

“The point is, on undercover, we must tell a few directioners in private that the band split up—“

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YA THINKING ABOUT?!” Gabby’s eyes widened.

“HEY! YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! GIVE ME THE FREAKING EXAMPLE AND DO IT!” Gabby was about to stood up, that’s when my creepy, but funny side appears.

“DON’T YOU DARE STANDING UP OR NO MORE SILLY STRINGS FOR YA.” I gave her a deathly glare. Gabby loves these sweets silly strings the school sells. She has such an obsession.

“Fine.” She quickly sat down.

“Thanks. So as I was saying before being interrupted…” I glanced at Gabby as she rolled her eyes jokingly, “we must tell just a few directioners about this. I would rather prefer to do it on Twitter and DM some fans. Let’s make this simpler: Gabby, do this for your freaking silly strings; create yourself a new password for your Twitter. Isabelle, for the love of God, create yourself a Twitter account.”

“But I already have one…”

“WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME BEFORE?!” Ok, I think I’m getting very annoying lately. I apologized as I continued with my idea:

“Each one of us is going to tell one directioner about the split up. What we must tell her is that she needs to tell all her friends, people who follow her on twitter, etc, to make a small video of about 20 seconds telling the boys how much and why they love them. With the videos, the three fans are not going to say a word about this, and they’ll send the videos to us. We would join all of them together and show it to the boys. One more thing, the boys won’t know anything about this. Got it?”