Chapter 5. You're What I've Been Looking For

Mel's POV

I took 3 of my million One Direction posters. 1 for Lau, Gabby and me. We took a taxi and leaded to the mall to finally meet the boys. I'm so excited!!

*at the mall*

Thanks God, Lauren, Gabby and I were the last ones on the line to meet the boys. There's a lot of screaming fans in the line, all with CDs, posters, books and magazines. Yikes! Gabby forgot 1D's book back in America, I'm gonna kill her.

Anyways, Lauren was jumping trying to find one of the boys, Gabby was fixing her hair and well, I, I was just standing there facing that this is real.

"How couldn't you be excited?! You're almost meeting the boys!" Said a girl in front Lauren.

"Who are you? And sorry, it's just that I can't believe this is real." I answered trying to sound as polite as possible.

"Sorry, is just that I've come to almost all of their signings and in all of them, there isn't one girl who isn't screaming. Oh, I'm Isabelle, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Isabelle. So what do you mean with you going to almost all their signings?! The boys would easily remember you!"

"Actually they don't. I've gone to their signings and all, but I've never reached the table and greet them. There was always a problem or something. Hopefully, I'll meet them today."

"I hope you do, Isa". Said Lauren while she overheard the whole conversation.

"I hope you too, girls!"

She was really a nice girl, besides, she has a very nice accent. Since the girls and I came here, we were always outstanding british accents. We love it

It was Isabelle's turn. What a lucky girl! Finally she made her dream come true, just like us.

"Next" said the security guard. This is it, our moment is here. We were all excited, I could say it by Lauren's face. She was as red as a tomato, as red as Niall turns when he's shy.

I was almost putting my poster on the table, right in front of Louis, my favorite, he was about to sing it, when...

"Sorry girls, you 3 should go. You're the last ones, but the boys need to go out now."

Wait what?! No. No. No. No. No. Nobody tells me and my friends to go, not even when Louis Tomlinson was about to sign my poster!

"What? Are you serious?" Asked Lauren in a low voice to the security guard.

"Sorry, girls"

Two more security guards came by to took us to the exit door. No!! I don't wanna leave!

I turned around and look over at Louis. Wait, Louis was staring at me? He was staring at all of us. Sadness in his eyes, like if he was feeling he disappointed his fans.

Then it was Niall. Was he looking at Lauren? He was standing up almost stopping the guards from taking us out. But he kept his eye on Lauren. Does he remembers her from about 2 hours ago? When they met at Nando's? Impossible, he wouldn't remember a face he just saw for 5 seconds.

Niall's POV

There she was. I'll never forget that face I saw about 2 hours ago. My first eye contact with a fan. It felt great, but I saw in her eyes something I used to see since I was about 5 years old. She reminds me of someone I used to love during all my childhood. I think I still love her, but I should ask her first if she is that one.

No, they're taking her out. I should stop the security guards immediately, they can't let her go. Never.

What am I thinking? I still don't know if she is the friend I'm in love with. I'm in love with? Why did I said that? Or think of that? There's a lot of things going on my mind today.