Chapter 10. A Night To Remember

Liam's P.O.V

Amanda has gone. Maybe forever, and I'll never see her again.

Suddenly, I see a girl coming closer to me. She had long and brown curly hair with brown eyes.

"Oh my god, are you Liam Payne from One Direction?".

"Yes I am, but sorry, I can't give you an autograph. My girlfriend has been kidnapped."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wait a minute, since when do you have girlfriend?"

"We wanted to keep it a secret, only the boys knew about us."

I think she has been one of the most controlled fans I've ever seen in my whole life. She acted like if she was talking with somebody else. A normal kid, not Liam Payne from One Direction.

"Let me call some friends so we'll help you to find your girlfriend. What's her name?" She asked.

"Amanda".

Lauren's P.O.V

"I'll answer the phone!!!" I shouted as loud as I can while walking in the living room.

I answered it. It was Isabelle. She sounded desperate. Maybe you'll ask how she got our phone. Well, when we met at the signing, she was so nice with us, that we gave her our number so we can have a girls' night out sometime.

"Isabelle, what's wrong?"

I heard Gabby and Mel coming in the living room. They seemed curious about what was going on.

"Guess who is here desperate to find her girlfriend: Liam, Liam Payne".

Wait, so he's looking for his girlfriend. Amanda. This isn't good.

"Wait, tell me, what happened" I told her.

She explained me everything. Liam and Amanda were having dinner in the middle of a beach. They came 2 boys and 1 girl who wanted to talk to Amanda, since then, Liam never saw her again.

This sounds like she has been kidnapped.

Liam called the boys for help. We divided in 4 groups: Liam and Isabelle; Zayn and Gabby; Louis and Mel and Harry and Niall with me.

Harry, Niall and I went to a park near the beach. Suddenly, Harry's phone buzzed. It was his mom.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hi mom, how are you?" Why was she calling me at this hour? That's not very common in her.

"Hi baby, where are you? You were at the house and out of nowhere you left".

"Sorry mom, is just that it looks that Amanda has been kidnapped and the boys and some other friends are looking for her. Right now, I'm with Niall and Lauren". I don't even know why I included Lauren in the conversation, I should've just said she was a fan, but what she said after that, was shocking:

"Awww so you guys reunited! Those are so big news!"

Reunited? What does she meant with that? I need an explanation quickly.

I could feel a break after what she said. Maybe she didn't knew what she just did.

"Wait, what? Wait a second." I put her in loud speaker, so Niall and Lauren could hear too.

"Ok mom, go ahead. You're on loud speaker now."

"Is just that...lets say Niall, Lauren and you were friends since you were kids. You and Lauren met practically since you were born because her mother and I used to be best friends in college. And Lauren and Niall met when they were about 5 years old, sorry I couldn't tell you before".

That explains everything. I knew I met Lauren before, is just that I didn't know where. I could recognize her face.

Then I remembered everything. I remembered I was the one who traveled to America just to visit her family. My mom, my sister and I always stayed at her house, we even slept in there. Lauren was always with my sister, Gemma. Even though she was 3 years older than her, they were good friends.

Then I had a crush on her. Maybe since my aunt's wedding day. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, with her black hair down. I invited her to dance, even though if I wasn't a good dancer, I wanted to be with her.

She said yes, but when we were about to dance, I realized I had to hold her hand, so I became nervous and ran away. That was the stupidest thing I've ever done.