Epilogue (finally)

Epilogue

To begin with... I won't even tell I'm sorry because of the horrible horrible long date to update again.... I don't even have an excuse for this but I felt so guilty when realisation hit me and I remembered this FF AND that I never finished it. I need to finish this so I'm going to do this chapter. I don't even know if people are reading this but oh well... If you are please vote and comment. I'm still debating whether or not I should do a sequel... I'll guess I'll tell you guys if I'm going to do one... Anywho here the epilogue love ha all!

Epilogue!!!! *begins to cry*

Lauren's POV

"I- W-hat the heck is going on?!" I heard Gabby said from joy while attacking Harry in a big hug. I still look at Niall in shock not knowing what to do or say.

"We will never leave you again, or let you guys leave us" Isabelle said. Even Isabelle is here. All of them are here. Right in front of me.

"Lauren... Please say something" Niall said while cupping his hands on my cheeks.

"I-I don't know what to say"

"Just hug me then" and I did, with all the happiness and for dear life.

We hugged in what seems like forever until Isabelle broke the silence.

"Mm... Guys... We wanna show you someone who you have obviously missed like a lot. A LOT" I look at Gabby and she shrugged. I look at the rest of them and they all had a smirk on their lips. Wait... Now that I notice, Louis isn't here.

"Where's Lou?" I ask.

"Guys you'll be in shock so please Niall put yourself behind Lauren and Harry do the same with Gabby because I don't want them to faint" Louis said with a smile on his face from ear to ear. I hadn't seen him this happy since-

No. This can't be true.

"M-Mel-" Gabby was speechless and I was too. My eyes began to water in seconds and in just a minute I was full on tears. I can't even comprehend what the hell was happening right now.

My best friend, the girl who supposedly was dead month ago, the one who always made us laugh even with the stupidest things, the girl who loves Louis with all her heart and being, but she couldn't have him because he was in love with someone else and she accepted that. She was right in front of me.

"Hey Lau" she said. That voice of hers that I missed too much. I pulled her for a hug, as if I had never hug her before. I hugged her so tight that she couldn't breath. But she breathed for all of us.

I close my eyes while more tears fall from my eyes. "I-I can't believe it's really you"

Gabby came to join the hug also crying as bad as me. The Isabelle came, and Amanda, and Eleanor, Perrie, even the boys. We where all together again.

"Guys I've missed you so much!" Mel said. Her voice sounded so... Like new, after all those days not hearing her voice, it sounded different, it sounded more happy.

"H-how are you here?" I asks been able to talk.

"It's a long story, so I will resume it to you" She paused for a moment and then began with the story. It's actually quiet scary to think that in the casket there wasn't any body or whatsoever. She was actually being kidnapped and was helped out by some guy that she doesn't remember the name of. She said that when she woke up she didn't know what happened to her, who she was, and that she was scared as to where the hell was happening. But when one of them said one of our names (not necessarily being our last name) she remembered, and tried to escape several times to come to us. We where amazed how she told us all of this.

They abused her and everything you can imagine in this passed months. And I still can't believe she is alive and actually here telling this to us.

"Wow" Amanda said with her mouth wide open as everyone else's except for me. I was just sitting there looking at nothing while just not knowing what to think.

"Lau are you okay?" Niall asks me. I look at him, still in shock about what was happening in front of me.

"Erm... I just need a moment" I said while standing up and running to my room pushing the door open and then closed it without caring if there was someone there.

Melanie's POV

Everyone was silent and looking at me as if I had to do something about Lauren's reaction. I seriously don't know what to do, I mean... I can't do anything at all, I'm the reason she is like this, if I talk to her she would just ignored me.

"Mm... I think we should give her time" Niall said. We all nodded and then for lightening the mood Louis hugged me. I miss them, I really did, with all my heart. At the beginning I thought it was the end of me, and then I'm here.

I hugged him back, actually crying, although I never sub that loud I just cry silently letting the tears fall.

"Shhh, everything will be okay" Lou said trying to calm me down while rubbing circles in my back. Those horrible memories came to my mind. I had never been so lust than in that time, it was a nightmare coming true.

I calmed down a bit after 2 minutes and sat back down, Louis still running his hand through my back.

"So... What now?" Zayn ask while kissing Perrie on the cheek.

"I seriously can't believe you are actually here" Gabby said while hugging me and I almost fall of my chair. Scratch that, I did fall off my chair. I began to laugh and hug her back as tight as I could.

"I missed you" she mumble so only I could hear.

"I missed you more" I said and hug her even tighter.

They I felt more weight in me as the others joined the hug. I couldn't even breath, but that's okay because I'm here with them again.

"Guys we are going to literally take her breath away if we don't get off of her" Isabelle said while laughing a little.

They all stood up and let me breath again. I smile at all of them that where above me.

It's good to be back.

"Guys I'm going to check up on Lauren" Niall said while standing up and running upstairs.

"So... Guys what's been happening since I was away?"

"Well Genesis committed suicide and it's now dead... So I guess we are all safe now" just as Louis said that we heard a gunshot coming from upstairs and a scream like in the movies also could be heard.

Immediately Gabby's and Lauren's parents came running from the kitchen with wide eyes and breathing heavily.

"W-what happened?" Lauren's mom ask as she was shaking horribly.

I stood up from where I was and went running upstairs. We heard another scream and I think it was Niall's.

I almost slipped over if it wasn't thanks to Louis who saved me.

When we got there I open the door only to wish I didn't open it.

---------

END OF EPILOGUE

TAN TAN TANNNNN

Soooooooo evil of me to leave it there. 

Use your own imagination to finish this story because honestly, I don't want to finish it hahaha sorry. 

Love, 

Diana <3