Chapter 15. A new rumor has been started

Liam's POV

*At the hospital*

"Hey Liam I'm back"

"Why you took so long, sweetheart?"

"Emm, it was something important but, nothing to worry about."

"Amanda you can trust me, I'm worried, what happened?"

"Liam you can trust me too, please can we skip this conversation?"

"Ok whatever..."

"Liam you can't be like this with me, I can't tell you everything that happens in my life. You must trust me like I trust you." She said as her voice broke down.

"Amanda, I don't want to argue with you right now ok"

"Ok Liam"

We both walked in an opposite direction.

---------------

Jason's POV

I had been spying Liam during these two days. For me Liam is a very loyal boyfriend and Amanda should trust him 100%. The only thing he had done these days was thought in her.

"Hi Amanda"

"Hi Jason"

"Amanda can you talk right now?"

"Well, give me 3 seconds because I'm in the hospital with all the guys and I don't want them to find out what I'm doing."

"Ok"

"Now tell me. Liam is cheating on me?"

"No, Amanda listen, he's not, he loves you. How could you think that? I will continue with the "favor" you asked me, but I shouldn't.

"Thanks for spying him, really I don't know what I'm doing, I'm so confused..."

"Hey Amanda, don't worry everything will be fine."

"Thanks so much, remember tonight at the alley"

"Ok sure"

Louis POV

I heard Amanda talking with someone, they said something about spying someone but, I didn't know who was. The last thing I heard was about to meet at the alley.

Is Amanda cheating on Liam?

Why she was acting so weird, I'm going to check it out.

She hung down the phone and she walk towards me.

"So, hey Louis, what's up?"

"Am.... No.. Nothing.

"Ok Louis, take care of yourself, bye!"

"Wait Amanda, where are you going?"

"I'm going to my house, I'm so tired."

I knew that she wasn't telling the truth, OMG is such a liar!

---------------

I arrived at the alley and there was Amanda and one stranger, I never saw him before. I stood there and I watch Amanda giving him some money. "Remember Liam can't know about this." She said.

They gave each other a handshake and a quick goodbye. Amanda walked away as if that didn't happen.

I was surprised, Liam's girlfriend paying for spying him?! OMG Amanda is totally out of control!

------------------

*at the next day*

I called Melanie to tell her what happened last night.