Chapter 18. Secrets and love

Notes Author: hi guys sorry for posting this chapter too late but we had some problems, also we are almost finishing the story because of those problems, but hope you like it ;) please comment.

Lauren's P.O.V

We could see Harry and Louis coming towards us. Louis looked a bit dizzy, but his face was worst. He was all red, and his eyes were watery. He must be crying, or was crying. That means he knew about Melanie. Poor Louis, I couldn't imagine how he must feel.

The biggest question was, how are Gabby and I supposed to tell Melanie's parents about this? How would they react? How about her sisters? Samantha, poor little Samantha. I can not imagine how it would be her face when she finds out what happened.

"Louis, how are you feeling?" Liam asked worried.

All the boys came closer to give him a big group hug. They all were smiling again. I miss having those days were drama wasn't a problem, when Gabby, Mel and I only cared about what to wear or what do to during weekends. I'm starting to think that we should leave earlier from England, to run away from all this drama and live our lives. But it wouldn't be the same, with Mel gone, our lives would be bored if Mel wasn't in it. She always makes us laugh even in the hardest times.

"Hey guys, good to see you again." Louis said with a fake smile. Of course he was happy to see the guys again, but he wasn't because of Melanie.

"Ok guys, no more tears please! You'll make me cry too!" Gabby said.

"C'mon guys, we need to see if Isabelle's awake now."

"Calm down, Liam. We'll se her soon." Amanda said. I almost forgot she was there.

"Actually, we must see her now. Then we'll never have another chance until she's leaving the hospital in about 3 days." Harry said.

"See! And today is her birthday, we must go and see her now!" Liam sounds so desperate now, like if he's not with her is the end of the world.

*At Isabelle's room*

We opened the door and there she was. There was a problem. Her eyes were closed. Then why Harry told us Isabelle was awake? Maybe she was, but on the inside, is just that she can't open her eyes now.

Anyways, we all greet her singing her 'Happy Birthday'. Liam bought a cake with candles, Gabby and I a gift and Harry bought balloons.

Even though we knew she wasn't listening, we didn't care. It is her special day and that will never change.

After singing to her we head immediately to the door, we couldn't stay there for a while.

"Thank you, guys." A soft and sweet voice said.

"Isabelle!!!!!!!" We all said in chorus. We ran towards her and gave her the biggest group hug ever.

"Ummm...guys.....remember I've just woke up, I'm not getting into a long sleep again."

We all laughed. Maybe Mel's gone, but she left us another friend to us, just like her.

Then I had to tell her about Melanie.

"Umm Isabelle, I know this isn't the right time, but---"

"Melanie is not here, right?"

"How do you know?" Asked Amanda.

"Let's say that....I've got some contacts."

It didn't made any sense, but we could spent some time with Isabelle for about half an hour more.