Chapter 4. What We Came Here For

CHAPTER 4: What We Came Here For

Gabby's P.O.V

Lauren looked a bit distracted today, so I decided to take the lead. We picked our bags and called a taxi that led us to our new house.

It wasn't that big, it was just appropriate for 3 girls who are spending 1 month and a half in London.

Lauren's P.O.V

"What should we do now?"

"C'mon Mel, we have just arrived and you want to do plans now?!"

"Gabby is right Mel, I think we should just relax and enjoy our first day here in London, remember we'll be here 1 month, we have plenty of time for that."

"Fine, then I'll go take a nap. Who's coming with me?"

"I think I'll just watch some tv and later I'll take a nap. What are you gonna do Lau?

"You know what? I think I'll go take a walk. You know, to know London a bit better. Someone coming?"

Nobody answered. They're already sleeping, I don't know how did they do it so fast. Guess I'll be walking alone.

I took the keys and opened the door, ready for a long walk.

For some reason I decided to go to Nando's. I do really like the food, not just because Niall likes it too. I ordered an Hamburger, probably because I was starving, when I heard a lot of screaming and shouting from the other side of the room.

"Niall!! Niall come back please!!!!!! Niall!!!"

No way, not even 2 hours past, and now Niall Horan is in the same place as I am!!

I ate my hamburger as fast as I can and ran towards the door Niall was standing. There were just about 6 heads that marked the distance between us. When suddenly, for the first time ever, Niall and I made eye contact. He gave me a confusing smile, like saying:"hey I think we already met". Ok, a bit awkward, but nice. Unless he saw me, from all the fans in there, he saw me. He was still staring at me when the security guard guided him to the exit door. I think that was definitely the best day of my life.

*Lauren back at her house with the girls*

"That you saw who?!?!?!?" Gabby asked chocked.

"I swear it, it was Niall, Niall Horan. I saw him with my own eyes, and he also looked at me!!!!!!"

"No way, you could be lying, but that makes sense. I mean, Niall, in Nando's, doesn't sounds weird."

"I also heard that they're having a signing at the mall in the center of the city in 1 hour. We must goooo!!!"

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go to that signing!!" I heard Mel shouting after walking downstairs. Probably she heard all the conversation.