Chapter 20. This Isn't Good

*1 hour later*

Lauren's P.O.V 

My phone begun to ring.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hi Lauren, are you already at the airport?"

"Almost there, mom. We are on a taxi, almost arriving there yet."

"And how are you feeling?" 

"We'll, we are obviously sad, but we are ok though." 

"That's not true Lauren!" I heard Gabby shouting behind me.

"Shhhhh. Shut up, I don't want my mother to worry about it!" I said to Gabby.

"What happened?, Why? Do you feel bad or something? Are you sick?" My mom said.

"No, mom. I'll tell you as soon as I arrive to New York ok? Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, mom we are on the airport now so please don't worry."

"Ok fine. Bye, love you."

"Love you too, mom. Bye.”

“You’re such a liar. You know perfectly you feel so bad for losing the boys, is just that you don’t like to admit it.” Gabby said as I stared at the window.

“I don’t want my mom to freak out, these days have been very tough for her.”

“Why?”

“Something personal.”

“Oh, sorry Lauren.”

We finally arrived to the airport. At first it was a bit confusing because there were many people, but eventually we were able to got checked. As we were told the plane was a bit late in coming, Gabby and I decided to go to a small gift shop that was in the airport.

“Hey, look at this! What a cute teddy bear is isn’t it?” Gabby said as she carried a huge teddy bear.

I got distracted with a little man with green hat and coins around.

Niall.

I thought to myself. Only an hour had passed since he left, but still, I miss him like never before. I was definitely in love with him.

Gabby noticed me with the Irish doll on my hands, that grabbed it and took it straight to the register.

“What are you doing, Gabby?”

“What? It looks like you’ll really miss this place, so why not buying a little souvenir?”

“This isn’t even Ireland. Why do they have this Irish toys?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Umm I think I know why…” She said as she walked towards me. She made me turn around and that’s when I noticed, I’m surrounded by an exclusive One Direction section.

This wasn’t a normal store, there’s a little section only for One Direction accessories. There are even necklaces, bracelets. The only things missing are t-shirts and maybe toothbrushes.

“Great. Just when I don’t wanna think of the boys, is when they’re bringing me all this stuff. Why in the world is this happening to me?!?!” I said in the most dramatic tone ever.

“C’mon, Lauren! Don’t be such a Drama Queen! Let’s stay here for a while, now that there’s nothing else to do.

“Ok. But just for some minutes!”

*10 minutes later*

"Attention, attention! People to be addressed in the flight 374 to New York who haven’t got into the plane yet, are ordered to go boarding it right now. The flight leaves in about 3 minutes.” Someone said.