Chapter 7. Dreams Do Come True

"Ok, now who is coming to the concert?" I asked. Obviously any of us wanted to miss, but then something unexpected happened.

"I think you two should go, you were the ones who talked to Zayn and Louis."

I was chocked, how could Mel, the one who loves One Direction with heart and soul, refuse to go to a concert with VIP tickets?

"Mel are you sure? You love them with all your heart, how couldn't you go?"

"Yes, Gabby, don't worry. You two go and have fun, I'll be in our house probably watching some tv. This have been a long day."

Poor Mel, she probably is devastated for not seeing the boys.

Mel's POV

Lau and Gabby are in the concert, probably singing and jumping in the first row. I feel happy for them, but i obviously want to go ,but well, I'll have another opportunity.

Then suddenly someone knocked the door, I was thinking: who could be if Gabby and Lauren were in the concert?, if it was a killer, then I will die for myself because I was so, but so scared.

Then I opened the door. I was really scared , but then when I opened it was him! It really was!How could he just come if he doesn't know the address of the house?

"Hi Louis, not for nothing, but why are you here?"

Then Louis interrupt me and says

"Why don't you go to the concert? I was thinking that Gabby was you! I don't know how to explain, is like when I saw your eyes I felt like, I feel something for you, I don't know . The problem is, I'm also in love with Eleanor and...."

"And you two are incredible together. You always talk about her on your interviews, you say you love her, and that she's adorable. You two deserve to be together. Oh my god I even feel stupid saying this."

"You are not stupid, just come on and come to the concert. I will have a special chair for you, and if you want, I will introduce you to Eleanor, you will be great friends."

"Well, if you say so".

How could Louis know the address of our house, and why does he tell me so fast he have feelings for me? We only met, and is he pretending it's love? He just wanna see a happy fan, that sooner or later he'll forget about.

Louis' POV

Why didn't I tell her? Why didn't I tell her that she has the best friends of the world? The thing is, her friends Lauren and Gabby sat on the concert and looked a bit disappointed. The boys and I noticed it in their faces. They tried to look happy and excited, but as soon as they come and greet us, they told us every thing. From their arriving to London, to them choosing who are going to the concert.

Then I felt like the stupidest guy in the world, telling her, in the first day I met her, that I have feelings for her. What kind of person does that? I just didn't want her to feel bad because she couldn't come to our concert. She's just another fan, excited to see her idols, nothing more