Part 33: The Actual Strongest

I have been wanting to adress this for some time now, but didn't know how.

Sure, i could just adress it here, as the author speaking, but it's going to be revealed in this chapter.

As for those who actually know and watched the manga of Baki the grappler, although this isn't entirely true(based from the manga), please remember that this is a fanfic i made up, so things are going to be different.

By the way, NF's new song is fucking fire.

[In The Mansion]

" I think that's enough for today."

6 days have already passed. Training non-stop, Izuku was now on the ground, trying his hardest to get a single breath of air.

" Alright..."

With the assistance of Baki, the training intensity had increase once again.

Saying the training was brutal could be considered sugar coating.

Once Izuku would think he had reached his limit, Baki would intrude and force him to train till he physically couldn't.

Everyday, Baki would leave his brother basically on the verge of death.

To a point where his muscles couldn't even function properly, Izuku would just lie on the ground before he could move again.

It was definetly rough. He had thoughts of lowering the intensity, but his mind refused to do such a cowardly tactic.

Tomorrow's the day of the event. Excitement wasn't really what Izuku was feeling.

It was pain.

Baki was definetly glad Izuku started going to such lengths to achieve strength that it started reminding of himself.

All the effort he put into it, in end, it was a success.

Still, there was one off-putting thing about his younger brother.

It somewhat reminds him of a certain relative.

" Are you okay?"

Eri has been worrying too much for the past days. But it's understandable, Izuku is definetly in pain, but it was caused by his own demand.

This still didn't really put much comfort in her heart.

" I should be asking you."

He replied, smirking.

Seeing the 2 males training like their lifes depended every single day, she tried to do the same.

Her muscles still ache to this day.

" I, i'm fine!"

Eri bearly stammered it out.

" Don't worry, i'll be fine in a few minutes."

A few minutes until his body regains it's functions properly.

It may not be a lot, but to the individual who has to endure it, it'll feel like hours.