Part 10: Breakout?

Baki slipped through everyone, not getting noticed by none of the heroes.

Although Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki saw him, they had no clue he was here for questioning.

" He said his quirk is called Bond." - Said Naomasa as he was typing on a laptop. He wanted to find out about Baki. For 1 key factor.

" If he did lie about his quirk, we have the rights to send him to prison." - With that, Naomasa was done with the search.

It was quite easy actually. Although it's hard to find a person withought knowing their last name, knowing how they look or atleast his name was already enough.

Luckily, there weren't that many people with a name such as Baki, so it was much more easier. What else they did find, was something he has never seen in the system.

Name: Baki
Date of Birth: ???
Sex: Male
Quirk: ???

His date, quirk and last name was missing from the system. This was unheard off to Naomasa and Nezu, since he was also trying to find out who he actually was.

" This doesn't make sense! It's not protected, it's just not written in the system!" - The I.D picture was definetly him, but they had no leads of anything. There have been cases where the quirk was mixed up, but not something as missing from the system.

Ofcourse, they couldn't just arrest him now, since there's no proof if Baki did lie or not.

" Let's go back." - Said Naomasa. All Might and Nezu followed him aswell. For Nezu, Baki in a way looks familiar to someone, but can't put his finger on it.

" I'm not telling." - Naomasa rememebered Baki's words. He definetly knew this would happen if they searched for him.

What Naomasa was also an expert was making the villains slip. He can make them slip information withought them knowing. But sadly, it only works mostly on idiots, like thugs and lowly Villains. But Naomasa definetly knew Baki wasn't one with a mediocre mind, but this was his last trump card to try.

Turning a corner, they saw a door on lying on the ground.

" What?!" - They all screamed.

" All Might, inform the other heroes and you inform the police." - Said Nezu. Now they have a reason to send him to bars, all they need is to find him. They hurried off to inform everyone while Nezu stayed and looked at the aftermath.

Glancing at the broken door, he noticed an imprint.... A foot imprint. This was astounding to Nezu.

Naturally, Baki definetly had anti-quirk handcuffs to stop him from escaping.

" So his quirk must be a strength enhancer." - The only explanation Nezu could think off.

But even if it was a strength enhancer quirk.... How did he break the handcuffs? Sweat dropped from his forehead as he ran into the room Baki was in.

And there he saw it...

The handcuffs, competely ripped in half. These were definetly the handcuffs which nulify quirks, so how did he break them?

Even All Might withought his quirk but in his buff form could definetly break them, but bearly, the metal is sturdier than most.

But with just 1 look, most could tell that the difference in weight was atleast 3 times comparing All Might to Baki.

" Are you telling me he is that physically strong???" - Nezu couldn't believe it.

Common sense told him that it was impossible, something like out of straight fiction.