Part 41: A Grave Mistake

So i binge watched Code Geass and finished it in 2 days. I'll admit, the ending got me to fucking tears.

" It seems the government officials would like to have a talk with you."

If his day wasn't already ruined due to Momo's constant rambling, looks like the government wants to join into the mix.

" Is there a reason why they want to talk with me?"

For them take part definetly didn't mean something good.

" They want to know why you're the only person that wasn't affected by those bullets."

That made sense. After going haywire on the intruders, some managed to hit him a few times, yet Izuku did not slow down with his massacre.

Even Overhaul, after dropping the news of his mother, he managed to hit Izuku after he was taking everything in.

All of it was caught on the surveilance cameras. It brought many unanswered questions.

" I already told them it might be because you're quirkless, but they didn't believe it one bit. "

Ofcourse they wouldn't. Who would believe that a 16 year old boy is physically strong enough to rip out flesh like it's butter?

" Wait what?! Izuku's quirkless?! "

At the same time, Aizawa didn't think this through. Everyone present in class just heard their teacher really say that.

" Yeah..."

Izuku uttered it nonchalantly. He expected that they would react like this, mouths agape and in disbelief.

" You said it Aizawa, now please take care of it."

He left the class in a heartbeat, not wanting to deal with the drama that is about to occur in there.

Aizawa really had to spill the beans like that, huh?

Walking to Nezu's office, he got a few stares from the students in the corridors. The government officials are waiting for him, so they didn't matter.

Opening the door, Izuku's hunch was correct, there are 2 people finely dressed for the occasion.

Considering they want answers as to why he was immune to the bullets, it is not an occasion to be looking forward to.

" Gentleman, meet Izuku Midoriya."

Nezu, sitting in his chair while the 2 others stood right beside him, greeted Izuku in a weird manner.

They do not look happy whatsoever, probably because for government officials, they're a bit old.

Just seeing their faces once, Izuku could tell the conversations aren't going to be pretty.

It's as if any slight annoyance would probably trigger them...

Izuku internally laughed when he thought it that way. After all, he's the same to some extent.

The demon back should have been a trump card for the Hanmas. Now it can be activated if Izuku sways his thoughts too deep into the abyss.

Nezu did introduce him, so all that's left is for the 2 geezers to do the same.

" So, what does the government want to do with me?"

Not caring even a single bit, Izuku immediatly sat down on the guest chairs and wanted to get started as soon as possible.

" Straight to the point, i see."

One of the officials uttered in an unlikable tone. He sounds like one of those people who take their job way too seriously.