Part 17: A Reunion For Another Time

" Just because you were something to Izuku back then, you really think you can just bust into my property like that?"  - Baki's eyes flared with hatred for these men.

They all tensed up from his presence. Even All Might, the same man who fought All For One, felt fear just by seeing Baki's expression of hatred.

Baki's body was oozing malice, to which they all felt it. But they weren't suprised in the slightest, after what they have done to his brother, they understood why he's like that.

Not having a clear look at his body 5 months prior, due to him wearing a hoodie, they now saw the full glory of his muscles. He wore only a t-shirt this time, so they saw clear view of his arm muscles, and suprisingly from a distance of 5 meters, the scars aswell.

He was only 5'6, yet they felt he's no ordinary man, or someone they should mess with. They were on guard, and Nezu got behind the two heroes.

" You're the anonymous owner?" - Aizawa asked, on guard. " Is it a suprise that it's me? Or a suprise that someone owns the mountain this young?" - Baki's expression did not change the slightest.

" We're not here to fight, we already proved he's innocent, and we're hoping to b--"Bring him back to U. A and give One For All back? I know, Oliva told me." - He cut off Nezu.

" Just think for a second, do you honestly think Izuku wants to meet you, after what you made him go through?" - His tone was even more aggressive.

" W-we made a mistake, and we're trying to fix it. " - Nezu replied.

" Don't think this was just a simple mistake you all made. " - His malice, turned to bloodlust.

They felt it, each answer they gave made him more aggravated. One more wrong answer, and they fell like he's going to attack.

" We know our young Midoriya, he always forgives others. " - All Might came to the rescue.

Due to Baki's bloodlust, it felt like chains wrapped the trio, making them hinged from moving. But as All Might gave his honest opinion about Izuku, the chains dissapeared. Was it an answer he wanted? Not even close.

The uneasiness left Nezu and Aizawa, but the chains hardened on All Might.

" That Izuku is long gone, what he became is the proof." - The entire pressure was now pinpointed on All Might.

Although Izuku becoming a Hanma is unknown to them, the price for it was  quite high.

The mother has to be compatible with a male Hanma. Basically, the mother has to love fighting more than anything, to a point where she gets aroused by it.

If one is born, but the mother wasn't compatible, there's a last resort, one so incredibly hard to which even Yujiro doesn't bother trying.

Emotions...

Simply killing someone who is very close to a failed Hanma isn't even enough to activate his bloodline, you must go even further than that.

Take Izuku for example. He didn't just lose someone or something, he literally lost everything.

His friends, his teachers, his mentor All Might,who was like a father figure to him, his quirk, and his girlfriend, who he had hopes to even marry in the future. He lost all of it, in a blink of an eye.

And even all of that isn't always enough to be the trigger of activating the Hanma bloodline. In a way, Izuku was lucky to activate it.

" What happened to Izuku, you're all to blame." - Baki exclaimed.