Part 59: Did That Just Happen?

It's been a while since the smell of the ocean reached his nostrils.

Training and never getting an ounce of rest made this all the more worthwile.

A well deserved summer break couldn't be any better than this.

Some time away from the life of endless training brings back memories from the past.

Izuku never expected to treat a break with so much care.

Back then, a break from school or from work was treated as free time to improve.

Now he sees it as a time to experience the true pleasure of using a break to the fullest.

Taking a single step on the soft yet hot sand brought a sense deja vu.

" I never thought I'd experience something like this ever again."

The sight of the ocean was mesmerising to his eyes.

" What? Just because you're a Hanma doesn't mean you don't deserve a break once in a while."

Baki spoke words of comfort. Their bloodline does deserve breaks after all.

" You never gave me a break after getting out of prison, so how should I know?"

Baki never gave Izuku any time to rest. It was just an endless cycle of training.

It might have been torture, but it was for a good cause. If it wasn't for that, Izuku wouldn't be standing where he is today.

" That's because you didn't deserve a break back then. Now you do, so nurture these days."

Baki didn't need to say it, Izuku was already going to make the most of it.

The mental stress is already high enough for him to beg for a rest.

The stress levels would be enough to break any man.

Hanma's, in a way, have some sort of immunity.

That's one of the reasons they can train harder than anyone and not lose their sanity at the same time.

" Oh, I'll definitely nurture it alright. Just... Not this."

Izuku only had his swimming shorts on at the moment. His body was visible to everyone on the beach.

And they did notice him the moment he walked on the sand.

A body so muscular yet shredded, not to mention the scars and the beautiful face, it had the girls jumping out of their seats.

" Holy shit."

" Is he a role model?"

" He's definitely a role model."

" And here I thought you had a good looking body."

One girl berrated her boyfriend's physique.

" Oh come on! He's definitely using steroids or something!"

" You still couldn't achieve the same body if you used the same stuff he's using."

And a couple's argument ensued.

" God I hope he's single."

" I'm pretty sure that's his girlfriend next to him. "

" Are you sure? I think that's a boy. "

" Damn it! Why does every good looking man have to be gay?! "

The girls had too many unnecessary thoughts in their heads.