Part 62: Mastermind

So yeah, interesting chapter in my opinion. Shit will go down.

On the other side of the room, Izuku could see Nejire interacting with 4 other students.

He's not the jealous type, but it brings a lot of discomfort knowing the 4 students are male.

Especially when the 4 of them are somewhat aggressive, as if they're trying to impress her.

Worst case scenario, one of them succeeds. Then, stuff hits the fan.

It's good to know hardly anyone could catch her attention, aside from their quirks.

She's never been interested in relationships. Or perhaps it could be that she's picky.

Nevertheless, Izuku sees no harm in Nejire interacting with the other boys at the party.

The sudden pill drop to her drink just changed his entire mood.

What's even more disturbing is that the guy made it look easy, even effortless.

Stuff like this aren't uncommon in parties, some guys actually stoop down to that level.

" I'm just happy I graduated, you know?"

For a senior, his grades do not colerate with his strength.

Potentially, the kid could make it to the top 10 if he tried hard enough.

While his grades are enough to fill a mother's face with disgust at the sight of them..

" Same here, man. "

That was the same case for the other 3. Although not as talented as the first one, their hero careers might as well be set in stone.

" Hah, you dummies!"

Nejire exclaimed, obviously joking about the matter.

As much as she sees the 4 males as simple idiots, she might as well be considered an idiot herself.

" By the way, did you really lose your memories?"

The boys had doubts about whatever she told them is true.

No shroud of evidence to back it up, she's acting the same as ever.

It's not everyday that they hear the prettiest girl in school lost her memories as well.

" I heard that I hit my head pretty hard when U. A was attacked. When i woke up, nothing was coming to my head."

" Jesus, that must suck."

" At least now I remember everything!"

She expressed her emotions in finally regaining those memories back.

It was a fast recovery, so fast like it never happened to begin with.

Still, the minuscule feeling of something being amiss wouldn't leave her head.

" Well, I think I remember everything. I just get the feeling something isn't right with my memories."

At the end of the day, she tries to pass this uncomfortable feeling as a simple side effect of memory loss.

" Well then, to graduating and to your memories returning!"

And then, they all shared a toast after that cringe line.

Seriously, Nejire could barely keep a straight face.

" You shouldn't drink alcohol."

She was about to take a sip, but Izuku immediately intervened.