Part 3: Unknown

So yeah, Izuku wasn't doing that well, but atleast his brothers visit helped him gain some confidence back, even having a sudden energy boost.

Suddenly wanting to work out he left his room, seeing some of The students on The couches hanging out, he ignored them and tried to go outside.

Ofcourse, he couldn't but just notice The intensive glares from the students.

He just shrugged them off, leaving The dorms to train.

Each class has a personal gym and training area, so Izuku Ofcourse only could go to his one, going to one not specified for your class is not allowed.

He was hesitant Ofcourse, opening The door, only to see some of his classmates working out.

Bakugou, Kirishima, Sato, Momo and Mina gave him angry glares upon seeing him.

Izuku understood that it indicated he's not welcome here, closing The door.

" Guess i'll go for a run." - He eagerly said. He left The school's area to go for a jog.

He has been jogging for a while now, even having his own route memorised at The back of his head. So he started running.

He thought that training will help him keep a clear mind, but god nope. Everything flashed in his head, the life he has to go through of a single lie is enough to make anyone depressed, Izuku was no exception.

But there are people who want to help him, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, and his brother.

He held The tears, running as fast as he can go so The pain drouses his head, hoping The thought will go away. It didn't, but he still tried, but it still hindered in his head like there's no tommorow.

Before he realised it, he already finished his route at a new personal record.

He had a timer on, but he was astonished at what he saw.

Knowing The distance of his route, and doing calculations of The time, he was running at a world record pace(no quirk used).

" What?"

Scratching his head at The disbelief, while also breathing heavily as he ran as fast as he can.

But, for some reason, he feels like he could go for way more.

Mostly, when the pain is too big enough, he would stop training and That's it.

But this time, the pain he is feeling is exceptionally high, yet, his body is begging for more.

He thought that this was the reason why the thoughts didn't dissapear, it's like his body doesn't care about pain anymore.

He wanted to go for another round to see if this feeling is true.

" Oh hey Izuku!"

He was shocked at The voice for some reason, turning his head swiftly, seeing long blue hair.

" Oh hey, Nejire..." - Izuku replied, waving at her.

He was trying to hide his depression.
Nejire ran up to him with a worried face.

" You okay? " - She asked him.

She knew Izuku wasn't having an easy life as of today. Izuku couldn't even muster The courage to look her in The eyes.

" Yeah..." - He replied hesitantly.

The tone of his voice was already a dead giveaway That in fact, he's not fine at The slightest.

" You don't have to lie, you told me already." - Nejire replied.

Izuku just stood there, he did tell her, what was the point in lying to her?