Part 18: Time For School

It's been over 2 days since the trio tried to visit Izuku, but Baki intervened. He understood that Izuku might suffer anxiety by meeting the 3 people who betrayed him seemingly in a blink of an eye. So, after those 2 days, he was finally ready.

He stood near the entrance gate of the prestigous school that is U. A, known to be the best hero school there is in Japan and presumably worldwide.

Izuku chuckled a bit as he thought that. U. A has such a name for itself yet it couldn't differentiate between a true hero and a traitor.

Truth be told, he wasn't nervous, like those kids who go to a new school or into a different environment. The best way he could describe U. A right now is enemy territory, and he was going back to it.

Every single one of them, just threw him out because he was suspicious, and that they finally had "Proof".

What is this, Among Us?

Baki did tell him what Nezu thought of him, and he was honestly astonished by his reasoning. I mean who knew that being better than anyone else meant you're a prime suspect of being the traitor? That was just ridiculous for him, he was literally the number one hero's successor.

And so what that he dated 2 girls? My boy had to use his entire courage to ask Uraraka out, his entire face became red as a tomato for a good 30 minutes that day.

And when he kissed Nejire, that wasn't Izuku Midoriya doing the deed, it was Izuku Hanma. His bloodline just happened to activate at the wrong place, at the right time.

He's not going back to U. A because of the pitiful excuse of an apology coming from Nezu and the others, but because he still wants to become a hero.

The moment everyone finds out he was innocent, or if they have already, there's definetly going to be awkward silence when he's around, or some pitiful apologies coming from their mouths.

" Let's get this over with." - He muttered, noticing the camera was now fixated onto him.

Suddenly, the entrance gate opened. To his suprise, no one was waiting for him on the other side. He brushed it off, going inside.

If there is a ranking system, determined by one's strength, then the moment Izuku passed through the gates, everyone went down in the rankings.

The only one unaffected was none other than All Might himself. He was still the number one, while Izuku was behind him, ranked 2nd in the school.

He's been training a bit over 5 months, and that's still hasn't been enough to surpass All Might, The Symbol Of Piece.

Well, if he decided to activate it, then it's a whole other story.

Nevertheless, he walked inside the school. He remembered when he fan-girled at every single detail of the school, showed respect to his seniors, analyzed everyone's quirks and all that, but now, he gives zero fucks.

He didn't have his books, nor his pen, nor his backpack, since they confiscated it when he was arrested when going to class.

" Who's that? He looks hot! " - One of the girls going the opposite direction of Izuku couldn't get her eyes off of him.

" He must be a new student." - Her friend stated.

Well, an ex-new student. The reason they thought he's a new student wasn't because he had a face they never seen in school, it's because he didn't have his uniform.

It's U. A for no reason, it has some strict rules, and the uniform is the worst. Bearly anyone has the balls to forget their school uniform at home, not even Bakugou, not even ones with bad memory.