Part 11: What Now?

When all hope seemed lost for Izuku, his brother came to the rescue. To his suprise, Oliva decided to just let him go. Ofcourse, Oliva could get into alot of trouble for letting him go, or even worse, lose the job or even get imprisoned himself.

But what astounded Izuku was that Oliva mentioned a man... Called Yujiro.

Baki also mentioned the name of that man, Yujiro Hanma. By his insticts alone, the name already sounded strong for some reason.

But still, he had no clue of who or what he is.

" Uh, sorry to burst your bubble, but i have no idea who Yujiro is.." - Izuku replied while scratching his head.

In a way, all he knew is that man is his father nothing more, nothing less.

" Oh yeah.." - Baki remembered that he never spoke about him to Izuku.

" I'll tell you on once we leave. "

Leaving the prison, he was happy to know he's a free man. Seeing the carnage of fallen heroes and guards laying near the exit, almost seemingly blocking his way out.

" W-what happened here?" - He asked.

Being escorted by his brother and Oliva, he saw that Oliva was giving Baki a glare while he tried not to look him in the eyes.

" You did this?" - He asked Baki. He hoped he could have hid the fact it was him, but Oliva just had to look at him huh?

" Yeah... If i knew Oliva was the warden, i wouldn't have." - Said Baki while Oliva smirked at the mention.

Still, it was a suprise for Izuku to know that Baki had a fight with so many people, yet he noticed his brother didn't have a single wound, even his clothes are still clean. You would expect atleast to see his clothes torn apart or having some dirt on it, but nope, clean as if straight out of the dry cleaners.

That begged Izuku a question, how strong is Baki? His eyes noticed that even a few heroes are on the ground, and some he even recognises.

Being a hero is easy, but to have an actual hero license proves that you have the strength to stand your ground against villains.

Road to becoming a hero isn't something that everyone can become. You must be sharp, smart, a quick thinker, strong and fast.

So yet again, Izuku's mind was fixated on finding out more about Baki. Not even in his 20's and yet stronger than all of those people on the ground.

Oliva had ordered them his very own private Uber, to get home more safely.   The car stood right near the gate of Tartarus, Oliva signalling that it's for them. Once going inside the car, Oliva asked Baki to speak in private. Leaving Izuku alone with the driver, Baki and Oliva went around the corner to talk.

" You do realise nothing actually changes? no school would accept a prison escapee. Also, he lost his quirk, he can't even become a hero anymore let alone help people." - Oliva spoke.

In essence, it's true, if he tries to apply to school or even some kind of job, they'd freak out to see that this man should be in prison and not applying to a fucking school at the same time.

But it's not like Baki didn't think of this. All of what happened to his poor brother might have actually broke his dream of becoming a hero. But even if he still wants to, but not having a quirk at the same time, he'll help.

" Don't worry, i'll train him." - Baki exclaimed.

" So you're going to make a calamity in this world?" - Oliva said sarcastically.