Part 1: Life's Never Easy

Yo guys and gals, this is my second novel i'm writing about Izuku, if you haven't watched my first story, it's called Everything's a lie(Villain Izuku). It's still not finished so there's going to be more!

Also, as of now its trending as The #1 #opdeku!

Now as it says, he becomes a villain, not just a villain who kills for fun, but a villain who wants to change The world. Although learning he's quirkless at age 5, which was false. Theoretically he doesn't have a quirk in The story, not anymore. Not like All For One stole it or something, his quirk is rather special.

As this story won't be about a villain Izuku, as much as i would love that he would be in this one, he won't. Izuku will realise to what person he is related to, or what most would say what THING he is related to.

So anyways, enjoy!

Izuku had ups and down in U. A, but none of them were bad enough to being uncapable of getting over it. But as of now, nothing could compare at what he will endure.

Izuku woke up, just like every day, he went for a bath and brushed his teeth.
Last night was a special day for him, he has been dating Uraraka for a week now, although The most they did was hold hands, last night, they finally shared a kiss, although an awkward one, a kiss nevertheless. He thought that his relationship took another step, his class already living in The dorms because of The accidents that kept happening, to ensure their safety, they had to move into The dorms.

IT was a weekend, so no school for him and his class. Leaving his dorm at 8:30 to see everyone is still sleeping since no One was on The couches.

Looking to his left, seeing Uraraka's door being opened.

"Must be with The girls." - He thought, coming closer to The door, only to hear something rather intriguing and rather frightening.

" Man your kisses are better than Deku's!" - Exclaimed Uraraka.

He thought he missheard it, coming closer to The opened door to find out, he wanted to believe he heard it incorrectly, but The words echoed in his mind like a blazing fire.

" Be Quiet! What if he hears you? " - another person was inside her room. It only took him a few seconds before he realised who that person was.

" Bakugou!?" - Izuku ratted. Although saying it quite loudly, but somehow, they didn't hear it

"Ah cmon it's The weekend, i bet he's still asleep!" - Uraraka exclaimed.

" Now Let's take it a step further."- Izuku heard something being thrown onto a bed. He knew what they were going to do, he didn't think, he rushed inside her room.

And there he saw it, a half naked Uraraka, who was taking her bra off, and Bakugou, who was undressing aswell. Horrified at the sight, he interrupted their fun.

" Are you serious!?"

He shouted at The two, getting their attention. Turning their heads swiftly behind, they saw Izuku.

" D-deku?!" - Both exclaimed  suprised. Before Uraraka could mutter a Word, he exited the room.

" Wait! Deku!" - Said Uraraka, quickly putting her clothers back on.

" We could talk about this!" - She shouted, but nothing could get into his ears. He doubted it at first, but Once seeing it, he lost it.

Locking himself into his room, he felt his tears running down his eyes.

" Why...." - He thought to himself, gripping his face as his emotions were on The limit.

" I thought we had something going on......" - The fun times they had echoed in his head, the kiss they had was the main one, only to realise it was literally nothing to her.