Part 44: Round 2

Seeing the dead bodies of his fellow students, Izuku manifested enough emotions to active the demon back.

It was time for round 2.

" So you're actually taking this seriously now."

Even from outside, Hawk could feel the sudden increase in power eminating from his enemy.

" That's what you needed to do from the start!"

Hawk was taunting his enemy. Granted, he was also holding back, not even having used any of his new quirks except for the healing.

Mere moments later, Izuku attacked. Surprisingly, he looked like a flash to Hawk, he never expected to see such a display of speed.

Izuku used the Gokiburi Dash once again. With the demon back, it was much faster.

He connected, hitting Hawk straight to the stomach. It launched him back quite a distance, even cracking a few ribs.

' He's this fast?'

Once again, Hawk was caught off guard during that move.

He could feel the damage he accumulated from that single punch, yet it wasn't really a problem to him.

With his new healing quirk, all those ribs have been repaired in an instant.

Quirks that heal others or themselves aren't abbundant. In fact, they are scarce.

Even All For One bearly had a few, yet he decided to give Hawk atleast one of them for his safety.

Just like Eri is to Overhaul, Hawk is the most valuable asset to All For One.

Not ever had he seen a human capable of housing this many quirks. Even the best of the best couldn't even reach double digits.

The healing quirk, in a way, is a passive ability. To use it, it drains the stamina of the user.

Getting hurt too many times in a fight will force anyone at a disatvantage, but All For One thought everything out.

If it uses stamina, why not give Hawk a quirk than enchances his stamina?

It's basically a bug in the system, but everything is fair game in a fight.

Izuku was once again on the offensive, his fastest move, Gokiburi dash isn't something he can just use whenever he pleases.

It actually has weaknesses aswell, and the fact he hasn't mastered it yet is a problem.

Going at full speed, you can't make any sharp turns. So, if he can react to it, all Hawk has to do is move out of the way.

Izuku dashed forwards, going straight to the enemy in sight.

He kicked Hawk straight to the face.

Sadly, his attack was stopped. Hawk had caught his leg before it connected.

What was going to happen next, Izuku knew, he remembered.

Hawk punched him in the stomach, full force while holding his leg so he couldn't run away.

Just in time, Izuku managed to put a guard, yet the punch was powerful enough that his bones rattled intensively.

This was far from over, it was painfully clear. Even with a guard, his punches are way too strong.

Izuku fought the pain, immediatly going for another kick to the face.

Luckily, this one connected, the sound wave it created definetly implied it was a good hit.