Part 35: Too Easy

" Alright time's up! Fight fight fight!"

And so the free for all began.

Having comrades watching each others backs, surprise attacks aren't an issue.

But a few seconds into the match, a shocking event had already occured.

Although to everyone, an enemy was in every direction, they still had to take a glance at the wonder, yet peculiar action of a certain someone.

Their minds had to process the fact of what they are seeing is in fact true.

Even to their enemies, they turned to one another with confused faces.

" Is he serious?"

That's what came up to everyones mind.

Izuku sat down.

There was no chair in sight, he sat down on the cold pavement.

That's all he did, yet he managed to get everyones attention in a matter of seconds.

Better yet, the heroes had already made their impression of the young green haired boy.

" An overly confident fellow, huh?"

" I wouldn't mind putting that ego back in place."

" That confidence of his is going to plummit once he encounters a real villain on the job."

" To be fair, he looks hot."

" That cockiness is going to be his downfall. "

Obviously, most of their impressions were that of a cocky brat who has a superiority complex.

Some heroes wouldn't even mind getting him on their roster for the summer, seeing an ego get put in place is something everyone adores to see.

Still, his actions only stopped the fighting for a few seconds, after that it commenced once again.

For those teams that had no one to fight, some of them had their eyes glued on the lone wolves, especially Izuku.

" Let's take that cocky first year out of here!"

A female student ratted at her teammates.

Having a team of 5, they had a solid formation due to their quirks.

The teammates agreed, it was easy prey aswell.

" I'm not doing it."

But one of them didn't.

" Huh? Why? He's just a simple first year. You afraid of him or something?"

" Yes, i am."

Having his shoulder dislocated by a single tap, this student had already learned his lesson.

Although none of them have any knowledge of this, they all laughed for his fear of a single boy.

" If you're that afraid of a first year, then you're off the team!"

The student said teasingly.

" Fine by me."

To be fair, she was joking, he's one of the strongest third years, getting him off the team would be a big loss.

If there's a ranking, he'd be placed below the big 3.

" Wha-, you're kidding right?"

" I'm dead serious, i'm not fighting him. "

As much as they respect the 3rd years strength, they just can't accept this.

Withought him, they'd lose 40% of their strength, so deep thinking was in play.