Part 6: Relief

The students found out everything about The break-up. Izuku wasn't The One at fault, but Uraraka was. Lying to her classmates as to not look like a cheating whore, but The truth did come out, so she can't hide it anymore.

The only one who knew that Izuku's brother, Baki, was lying about his quirk was Ofcourse... Izuku.

And that lie worked to Izuku's suprise.

He actually thought he will have to live like this The entire time he's at school so he got used to it pretty quickly.

But now he doesn't have to... The girls were still shocked at finding out The truth, they would be biased if it came out from Bakugou, but Uraraka admitted everything herself.

As for The boys, it didn't take long for them to admit they were so wrong.

" Uh, Izuku, sorry... About thinking you were The cause of The break-up."

The first one to apologise was Kirishima, his guilt as a man was quite high.

Izuku smiled, not only he was PROVEN to be innocent, he already got an apology from someone right from the start.

Kirishima had his head down the entire time.

" I hope you forgive me.."

It's not like he was expecting him to accept this apology, but his guilt made him apologise right here and there.

" Yeah, it's cool"

Patting him on his Shoulder as to signify his accept of The apology, he became friend again with Kirishima.

' To accept my apology after such a trauma, so manly!'

He thought, hoping to become such man as Izuku in The future.

Not long after, the others started apologising, but what I meant by others, i meant The boys. When All The boys apologised, not a single girl even aproached him.

Although having a feeling of how bad Izuku had it, Aizawa was happy to see everything was going to The right direction.

" By The way, no school for tommorow"

Those words shocked The students, but they were happy knowing they  have The next day to themselves.

Izuku somewhat knew that getting apologies from the girls will take awhile, so he shrugged those thoughts off. What he couldn't shrug off was why did his brother leave already.

Curious as to why, he called him.

" Hello?"

He got into contact with his brother.

" I know why you're calling actually, meet me at The entrance"

Ending The call, Izuku forgot that his brother is actually hella smart.

Not wasting a beat, he met up with his brother.

" So how does it Feel? Your classmates now know The truth."

Baki turned around and gave Izuku a smile.

" IT feels great"

He replied.

They went for a walk, talking about everything.

In a way, they were bonding as brothers, or half-brothers.

Baki looked at Izuku, his face told him he had something on his mind.

" Something on your mind?"

He asked.

Izuku smirked after hearing that question.

" Yeah"