Part 22: It Never Ends Well

Kirishima hardened up, to his upmost limit, upgrading the now new red riot unbreakable.

As most thought Izuku lost any hopes of winning the match, he vanished from everyone's view. Next thing they knew, is that Kirishima was launched into the air, before falling down to the ground seemingly lifeless.

Not one of the students, including Aizawa, knew how to react. Everything ended way too fast, basically an instant.

The students definetly knew red riot unbreakable, is well, definetly unbreakable. Heck, even Aizawa saw before hand that it's almost impossible to break through Kirishima's guard.

No matter what they thought, nothing was making any sense to the teens.

" This doesn't make any sense." - Kaminari spoke up. He's actually scared.

" You've been rotting in prison for 5 months while we've been training our asses off!!!" - He screamed.

All of them agreed to his statement, after all, he spoke facts, but not really. As Izuku noticed the anger they were radiating, he decided to tell them the truth.

" Trust me. " - He said, noticing their unbearable anger pointed toward him. " The only one here who has the right to say that they trained their asses off... Is me." - He pointed to himself with his thumb.

Honestly, it was no use telling them. The ones who still can't accept the fact that he's back are way too deep in denial, especially Momo and Uraraka. Kaminari might also be put on the special case aswell. No matter what Izuku utters, or says politely, their anger and disbelief always clouds their judgement.

The only one in the room who still had a functional brain after the spectacle Izuku performed was Aizawa. If anything, it now proved to him what he saw in the coffee shop wasn't some sort delusion.

But still, it got Aizawa asking way more questions than he has answers. Like how did he grow to the size of him in only 5 months? Why is he so strong? Why is he getting the same odd feeling when he met his brother Baki at their home?

Izuku has showed Aizawa time and time again that his potential to become stronger is definetly the best in class, but this is on another level.

And he saw it, a potential answer. He never saw it at first, because who the hell looks at somebody's hand intensively. Aizawa bearly noticed the scars all around his knuckles.

There were many, too many to count for Aizawa. The answer was quite easy, but Aizawa wasn't so sure at first. All this time, Izuku was training intensively, if you could even call it training at this point. It was plain torture.

' What the hell did you go through for these past months?' - Aizawa wondered, worried.

" Somebody get Kirishima to nurses office." - Izuku said. " I felt his bones break."

Izuku held back. Kirishima won't die from that punch, if he gets treatment ofcourse.

He watched the reactions of his classmates. He expected something like this, but it still brought him pure joy. Most would think he's a psychopath for feeling like this, but who's to blame?

As he finished his match, all he had to do was wait until the others finish. Back then, he would analyze everything, either as a habit, or to get an upper hand. Now, everything was just so slow, so boring, but he had nothing else to do.

As he watched Kaminari spar with Ojiro, he now realised where his cockiness came from. Not only did he become physically stronger, faster, more agile, but also learned to control his electricity quirk a lot more easily.