Part 60: A Sigh Of Boredom

After an awfully long trip, Izuku finally made it back to shore.

Everyone was in awe of seeing a green haired boy swim from the horizon.

Who wouldn't be? It's not everyday that they see  a boy come from the ocean.

Assumptions were made, whether he has a stamina quirk or some sort of water control.

It's a shame they were far from the truth.

Once again, eyes were all over him.

Due to the current, he drifted to the other side of the beach.

Luckily, it's not lively as the one at first. People just wondered why the hell he swam from the horizon.

He made his way back to where Baki and Eri are building a sand castle.

Or at least that's what he expected to see.

As he came back, there was no one to welcome him back.

" Baki? Eri?"

It was a strange sight.

Leaving their belongings on the sandy beach while no one supervises it is a problem begging to occur.

Luckily, nothing was stolen. Apart from the destroyed sand castle, everything's where they should be.

The only solution on where they could be is the shop a few blocks away.

Maybe they went to buy some ice cream?

Whatever it is, he decided to wait.

-------

" That was too easy."

The kidnappers were hit with a sigh of relief. It was job in broad daylight, and no problems hindered their work.

" Did you see the caretakers face? The dude had no idea what was going on!"

One of them cracked a laugh.

They were talking about Baki. He didn't even flinch when it happened, or had the resolve to stop them.

" He was probably too shocked to do anything! "

" Let's hurry it up, we don't have time. "

One of them didn't find it funny. In fact, he found it strange.

" What are you talking about? We got plenty of time."

" The kid holds so much value, I'm pretty sure the caretaker is already looking for her. "

" You're such a pussy, there's no way he's going to find us. "

" I just find it strange, it was too easy to kidnap her."

It was a gut feeling.

Anyone with common sense would keep her in a highly secured location, but she was found enjoying her time on the beach.

" Also, don't you think it's a bit too quiet? "

Hiding in the narrow wedge between two buildings, it was quiet enough to hear ones breathing.

" Stop overthinking, man! Let's just get going, alright?"

And so the trio went to the unknown destination on foot.

For safety, they forced Eri to sleep so she wouldn't cause a ruckus.

" Just hurry it up."

Not to their knowledge, Baki was already in pursuit.