Part 1💕💕

Kim Taehyung's POV:

TTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG.....
(ALARAM) TIME TO WAKE UP.

"arrrghhh... Why do I have to wake up early? Please give me five more minutes," I said,tae putting the alarm off and going to sleep again for five minutes. This is the daily routine of waking up for Kim Taehyung. He has bad luck because he can't go to sleep once he wakes up.
He finally got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for his work.

After getting ready, I went to Taeguk's room to wake him up.
Hee babbyyyyy... Waky wakyy. Get up.
Taeguk squirm "Mommy, please go away. I want to sleep."
Tae: "Guk, if you don't wake up in one second, I am not going to make your favourite breakfast."
Guk, scowl, " Mommy.. It's not fair. " He whines loudly and gives a cute glare to his precious mommy.
"Yoy know mommy threatened to cute baby like me is note good." He got off the bed with an angry face.

TAE says, "Awww, my baby is angry. Come and give mommy a good morning kissy." Tae made a cute face that melted Guk's heart; however, Guk went to his mommy and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
Tae tickled him, and he broke into a  laughing mess. In this way, Tae and his son enjoy themselves and forget about their problems.
After getting Taeguk ready, both went to the kitchen, and Tae started to make Guk's favourite breakfast.

After one hour of preparing and eating breakfast, Tae put the bag pack in his purse and got the necessary things. After that, he locked his apartment and went to Taeguk's school, which is 30 minutes away from his apartment.
"Now, baby, behave and be a good boy, ok?" tae says.
"Mommy, I am a good boy!" Hobi uncle  and Jin uncle told  me." Guk makes a shocked face.
Tae smiled at his son. " Ok baby.. Tae looks at his baby with heart eyes.  bye-bye ... Baby.. " Tae gave one last kiss to his son's forehead. And Taeguk went to his class.

_______________________________________

I hope you are doing well.💕

NOTE: IT'S MY FIRST STORY, SO IGNORE MY MISTAKES.💕

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!💕