Part 39💕💕

Two bodies tangled with each other.
Sun light fall on them,Shine with new love, new feelings, new chapter. Light start to irritate the one, stirred, eyes start to open, feels the warmth of other body on him. Arms unconsciously get tight on the other's west. Look down and here are the beautiful sight to see for jungkook. Eyelashes cover the face of Taehyung, look like to cover the true beauty of the owner. Jungkook feel the smoth skin of his lover in his hands. Pout start tp form on Taehyung's lips, try to close to other's body, want to feel the warmth more, that make jungkook smile.
Now he know that Taehyung feel safe with him. Last night was so love for both of them. He look down again and place a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. That decorate a small smile on tae's lips. Jungkook also smile on this, know that his love is awak.
Tae with close eyes feels the heartbeat of his life, his head was on jungkook's chest, he move a little and place a kiss on his his life's chest, heart Place . And there jungkook fall in love again with Taehyung.

"is my jagiya awake? Best morning..." jungkook says that make tae blush, giggled when jungkook says best instead of good...

"yes your jagiya is awak.. And best morning to you too.." tae says, finally open his eyes, look up. Place his hand on jungkook's cheek. While jungkook Place a kiss on his hands.
Every gesture of jungkook make Taehyung feel how much he means to jungkook. In a second tae again under the jungkook's body. Slowly tae's hand move from jungkook's west, goes to well built chest. Jungkook also let his love make his possession on him. His ownership, his jungkook,his guk, his kookie, his love, his soul, his life, his everything. His hamd move to his neck, to his cheek, few moments there then goes back to jungkook's neck and snakes his arms and finally pulls him down, connect their lips, now finally they feel the one soul that breath in each other.

After few minutes, pull back breath sometimes and kiss again. They know that they can't start the day without these kisses. After about like forever make out session, they finally let go the addiction of eacother's lips. Giggle to each other and connect theirs forehead.

Jungkook look down and saw how much he paint the body of his love. That clearly says the who's taehyung is. And his feel proud that he is the only who has this authority. No one have this.
"wow you are more glowing with my love marks..." jungkook says and he softly touch one of the marks. Taehyung blusheson that and he hit his chest lightly, feel so shy to even go in front of other.
"gukkie don't... Teas me.." tae says as he hide himself in other's chest. Jungkook laugh on that scene of his love shy after the beautiful night..

Tae look at him again, eyes land on the mole under guk's lips. Hand automatically goes there and touch that place."your mole there fascinating me.. Its always the centee of attraction. Whenever i look at you, my eyes always fall on this, it's make me want to touch.....And...and...finally i touch this..." he look up, find the dark eyes of other. Who intensely look at him. Make tae to dive in those eyes..

" its your's baby... I am all yours.. Only yours.. No one's.. Only yours. "these sentences left fom jungkook's lips effects tae so much that he get up handfuls and bite light on that mole, that runs chills on both bodies.
In a second lips connect again, in a kiss jungkook hold tae and carrying him in bridle style, goes to washroom.Where rose petal bath waiting for them and again... Morning love making session...

.
.
(dont ask me when the rose petal bath get ready... Just this author MAKE ready for them.. 😂😂OK go bake to the story)
.
.
.

passionate makeout was going on, jungkook sit in the tub with his love sitting on his lap. Hands moves each other's body , want to feel every part of each others. Jungkook's one hand goes down to tae's private pary, place a finger on already swollen rim. Tae flinch on the suddenly touch, but press hard on tge finger want to be in his swelled hoke. And jungkook complete his wish. He directly put three fingers in him..