Part 24 💕💕

It's been five months... And it's like time just stop for jungkook but for world time move fastly and ALL busy in  their life, like no one who just ask him for once what happen to him? , why he appears fine but once you look at his eyes, they tells different stories..
Head rest the back of his chair, one hand rolls the paper weight on the table and other hand has cigar, smoke escape from his lips like he want to releases his pain through smoke.

FLASHBACK 💭💭

He open eyes, as sun light directly fall on his face indicates the morning. He get up, pain hit him like someone hit him with brike.he massage his temple. He force himself look around
, find himself in Jin hyung's room.
He went out if the room, go downstairs, reach living room but he surprised to see all hyungs sit their even somi also was sit there .
All look up at him except Jin hyung who look other side, crying.

" what heppend...." Jin hyung instantly look at him, first time I saw pain, hate in his eyes, he didn't say anything but his eyes show so much that I couldn't bear..

" we heared  everything last night when you drunk and your mouth Disclosure your all sins jungkook, please tell me what you say last night that all lie, I can't believe you did this please" Jin brok down, namjoon retract him in his arms caressing him to call him. Look at jungkook in disappointment. Jungkook know what happened, and his heart beats fastly.

At last jimin pull himself from yoongi's grip who pull him in his place and stop him do anything but he can't bear, anger get over him the best, he get up, went in front of jungkook.

I look at him confusly, but before I could say anything, hard punch land on my face, stumbled back from the impact, look at jimin in shock,
Yoong hold him in his arms to do further..

"you...... You bastered.. How could you do this.. What he did do to you, you did give this unbearable pain,... Hn... Tell me... Tell... Me... Why you predate him you fucking animal you... Animal.." jimin yell, Jim broke down more... Now I know that I lost everything from now,... I can see the hate from everyone's eyes..

" please oppa.. Say that all that you said list night was just you are drunk.. You said about so one. Not taehyung..
You were drunk oppa and you in that state desclose that you are rapist but you  did not just said that  one word but  you said you did that by mistake... rape taehyung...  You didn't opa... Did you... " somi asked him in hope that he just said as his brother was drunk and he  just talk about someone else..

I look down, close my eyes, ready for the guilt to release and accept my but mistake in my life.. I was  just become my father and jimin said true... That... That I am truly animal.. I just   destroyed taehyung's life..

" yes I did that to him.."  I got a hard punch again but this time it wasn't jimin.. I fall down...lips split from the impact, blood start to came out from the cutt.

" how dare you... How dare you jungkook.... Who gave you that permission that  when you want you can play and destroy others life.. Hn.. I feel to ashamed to call you my brother,  I always... No We always considered you our brother and we always thought that one day you play boy behavior will be stop and we know that all that girls approach you first and you had never raped or forcefully used them but we strongly desagrree that taehyung ever try to approach you   then how can you do this...this to him. How can you rape them..... "hobi lost his patience as he accepts his mistake nor sin..he just
Got furious, as taehyung also like his younger brother... Somi wen to him hold his arm  to try to calm him, she also crying as she also met taehyung personally and she knke that how innocent he is. He never even foul thoughts  about anyone..once taehyung said to her that every bad person also have a some good qualities that they don't want to show anyon so we should try to find good thing  in them instead of think them as bad person.. And from that day she was so impressed from him..