Part 18💕💕

Jeon Jungook pov:
There's complete silence in mansion, I wonder where everyone is? He saw butlers do their work.

"where is mom?" I aske one of them.
"sir she is in her room. After you left in the morning, she not come out of her room." one of them informe me
"what? Why you don't informed me before.." I rushed to her room, I hear small noisee coming from her room. I open door. I saw her in rocking chair. There is dark in her room. I switched on light, saw her crying. I rush towards her. I sit in front of her.

"mom.. What happened... Why are you crying?" I said while wipe her tears. She hold my hands in the middle to stop me from what I did.

"jungi.. What was missing in your uprising.? Why you like this? I want you like achive everything in your life but don't want to play with everyone's heart." she crying, she SEE her cruel husband in her son, and she can't bear this, his son becomes heartless.

" mom please, you raise me well, see today I become successful.... "

" Jungook you know how your father was, just like you, how you are today."

" mom please, don't compare me with that person, and I am note like him" he just know that his father leave his mother. Just this.

"long time ago....." she says while rest in her chair like she remembered something.

" your father is also businessman..."

Flashback,, 💭💭💭

Lee minho... The world youngest CEO of Japan.

He was just 22, and he run main chain of hotel in Korea

He was just 22, and he run main chain of hotel in Korea. He was innocent, charming, intelligent, and successful.

In front of world. But if you see closer
You see the beast in him. He was play boy in his student life , but in business world, he look like most calm and free of any scandal person.

"I just want that girl in any cost, you get it? If you can't find her, don't even need to show your face to me, I will kill you at instant." Jeon minho boild in anger.

"OK boss, don't worry, she will be in front of you in this evening"

"you better be..." his trustee person left.

.......

" Jeon Wendy..... Just wait, you will be mine " he laughed evilly.

Wendy wae the news reporter, and he saw her in his press conference, he just after her from that day. You think he was in love with her, no... He just lust her just want to use her.

On the same day, Wendy was standing in front of him

"Mr. Lee why you bring me here, what you want me?" Wendy was furious as his menial bring her here forcefully.

"I come to main point, not wast both of our time, I just want you" he said calmly.

"are you insane? For your kind information I am married with my love, so stop this drama." she said.