Part 33💕💕

"Jungkook...." tae whispers . Jungkook make more secure his arm around his west, move forward, eyes close, that makes tae blushing mess, Jungkook inhale his scent more as its become his favorite scent.. They both don't know how many moments they spend like that,..

Jungkook open his eyes.. Consume all the beauty but never enough he gets.
Tae slowly open his eyes.. Look up again, he also inhale the specific perfume of the other.

"how can I get enough of you.." Jungkook says... As his hand slowly
Goes down and off the stove.tae blush and move back, went to fridge, pull out other dishes that needs to be heat up again. Put them in oven..

Jungkook look at his every move. See that taehyung doesn't want to be ear him..one the other hand tae's heart is beating like the voice will be heard by Jungkook soon if he goes near him.

"i am sorry if areum sleeps in your arms.. You can give me.. You must be tired.." tae says as he go near to Jungkook, trying to hold areum but Jungkook shook his head.
"i am fine.. I like to have her in my arms.. Little princess" Jungkook says as he kissed her head.. Tae nodes and turn around, but stop at the enxt sentence..

"I know you don't want to be near me.. And it's.. It's.. Okay... I... I will go back.. You couldn't needs to see me..I will be careful next time...apologies.." Jungkook says and turn around, and about to leave. But a hand stop him he look aside, saw taehyung look at him, with teary eyes.. He immediately wiped his tears. When ever he see tears in his eyes his heart stop beating and shoul just feel sorrow and pain..

"who said that I don't want you be near?" taehyung asked..on that.. Jungkook Says.. " you left ..."

"when I left?"tae asked in the mid sentence. Try to understand what Jungkook thought..

" always... "Jungkook says,tears bubble up in his eyes..one of it fall that immediately collected by tea..

" I know everything Jungkook... I listen everything that day.. I didn't left.. If I would be there.. I will become.. Lisa... " Jungkook was look at him shocked.. Where that Lisa come from..he just look at tea.. What tea syas..

"how can you be Lisa.. How can you be anyone.." Jungkook ask.

"i don't want to be come between you and Emma and become Lisa.." tae says and leave the kitchen.. Jungkook now stop in his track, where now Emma come.. And that he understands and immediately go behind taehyung.. Tea is misunderstood his and Emma
relationship because of that day when he catches Emma from falling.

He saw taehyung talking with rose about something but stops as he couldn't descuss everything in this time when everyone is here..

"Jungkook give me areum, she is sleppy.." jeon Wendy says as she hold her in her arm, looking adoring at her grandchildren..

All were having a good time together, want to spent as much as time..
After sometime tae went back to kitchen and start to set the table, don't want to call anyone and disturb them but Jungkook notice that, again go bhinv taehyung... Taehyung turn around to set the plates but Jungkook grab that from his and start to set.. Without saying anything. At the end both do that together and all were present in living room saw them and wish them be together as they loon perfect.. Jeon Wendy smile at the thought the perfect person for her son..

"come everybody, let's have a dinner.." taehyung says.. All were come together around the table.. In the end only seat left for taehyung is beside Jungkook that purposely leave for everyone.. Taeguk went straight to Jungkook and sit on his lap..

"feed me.. Kookie.." he giggle at the name, on that Jungkook laugh at him, and pinch his cheeks, on that guk pouting, glare at Jungkook, look like a cub. Jungkook kiss at his pinched cheek on that his mood good again.. Jungkook start to fill his plate and feed guk with him self.