Part 23 💕💕

"I Lisa Manoban declare that the news was just a Rumer, there is nothing happened between MR. JEON JUNGKOOK and me we have just employ boss relationship and nothing else."

Lisa was standing in front of press conference and make an excuse, force herself to save her career and her reputation as no one know that she even arrested one week ago and she gets a bail on one last warning to be near of any member of JEON'S

Lisa was standing in front of press conference and make an excuse, force herself to save her career and her reputation as no one know that she even arrested one week ago and she gets a bail on one last warning to be near of any member of JEON'S. She should be thankful to JEON'S as they bauld her. She know that jungkook have evidence of her all deeds so she can't do anything against him but at last she just have regret that she couldn't be take jungkook, she did everything for him but...

She looks down to gain some confidence, look up again and says "as I confirm that we are never in any relationship and I did not pregnant, so stop believing any falls rumers..and one last thing I am not working for THE KNOT CO ANYMORE and I want some break for everything.. Thank you.." she turned around and with the help of body guards she went to her car..

" MS. Lisa.. Why you left jeon jungkook's company if all the news are fall"news anchor ask but get nothing in answer..

She place her head on Tha back seat, close her eyes, try to escape from every question throw on her, open her eues eyes, small taer escape.. Silently..
_________________

"Finally this chapter is close.." yoongi sigh, shut off the news..
"yaa.. Finally I got my freedom back.. She was stuck in my throat.." jungkook falls on his office seats..
"but I want to expose her in media and ruine her.." jimin says angrily, he couldn't handle that they easily letting go Lisa that easily, yoongi pulled him on his lap, place his head on his shoulder. She practically begged jungkook to give her a chance and jungkook let her go on last warning.

"don't worry jimini.. She will never atry to mess with us again.. Chill baby" yoongi place a kiss on his ear to call him. Jimin just pour cutely..

"but I think if it is a good decision to let her go with that fall rumers she created and she escape that easily.?" in this time Jin aske but at this point all have questions matks in their mind.

" I will never allow her mess with my family and friends, I will never go on easy on her again if she try again something sick. "jungkook determine at his word.. And he will prove it.

" OK guys.. I was so bored of all this drama.. I want party.... "jeon somi again return to her old form and shriek at the The thought of party.
And all agreed on this... They want something enjoy after Lisa's drama.

.
.
.
.
.
LET'S GO,,, PARTY....