Part 25 💕💕

"Guk if you don't stop in a second, I will eat your all candies and I will give your all toy to your little sister or brother when he or she will come" rose is running after the 6 year old small devil who just want to make her annoying and he succeeded, Guk giggle as he look back to see his favorite buddy.. But when he saw she almost going to catch him, he shriek but when he again look at front he bump into the door, "ouch" fall from the impact... Rose laugh at the seen.

Guk look up to see rose laughs, he pout and caressing his forehead.
"buddy if you eat my candies I will tell mommy, he will punish you." Guk whine, rose can't stop laughing as the seen of Guk bump on the door was so so funny. She even rolled down on the floor, still laughing.
Guk give her a cute glare ,but in the end he whine and call his mommy fir the help.
" mommy look buddy make fun of me.." Guk run towards his mommy's room. Rose also went after him.
They enter in the room to see tae rest on the bed, having a large baby bump.tae is having last month of pregnancy that why he was full on bed now.. Guk run to his mommy, climb on the bed, cuddle up with his mommy's arms, hid his face in Tae's neck and again start whining. And complaining how rose was laughing at him when he got bump on the door.
Tae also laughs at the two, fake glare at rose who sit at the end of the bed.
Just to make his son believe that mommy scold his buddy.
"why you laugh my baby, don't you know he is a kid and he whines most of the time.." Tae says, trying to stop his laugh. Guk abruptly look at his mommy in betrayel and above all he called him kid...

"mommy I am older now enough to not called a kid.. Mommy why you say that.. I am a big boy and I am going to 7 years old, and it is big enough to not be called a kid, and you just call me whiny.... Oh GOD.. MOMMY IS SO BETRAYEL" Guk just start his daily routine drama." I am not going to talk to you both.. Look baby.. Mommy and buddy laughs at me.. Just come already you have been resting in mommy's Tummy enough. Now come out fast so we make a pair and then you scold them for making fun of your big brother? OK? Just come out.." Guk talk cutely to Tae large tummy, rose and tae smile at that, and

.
.
Baby just listen to his brother and tae water broke at that time, tae look at rose, getting paler.. Rose panic at the tae's face changing colors.
" what happen Tae.... "Guk also got worried as Tae getting paler and paler." my..... M.... My water... "Tae doesn't even complete his sentence rose saw what flows between tae's legs.. Guk start to cry as he thought his mommy got sick...

Rose hurriedly call ambulance, on the mean time he pick everything they would be needed in hospital.. Ambulance come and they instantly put Tae on stretcher and they left to hospital.. Rose hold Guk in one arm and the other arm hold all baby stuffs.. Tae control his pain, don't want to panic his baby.
They reach hospital... Nurses immediately get around to Tae.. They hurriedly move stretcher to the ward.rose hold one hand of tae and signals everyone to make a way for them...

.
.
.
.
Tae is in labor room, doctors around him to called him try to push he tries and tries... His eyes getting blurry, he was going to lose his consciousness, but he saw a face on that time...
.
.
.
.
He saw jungkook as he was standing beside him.. He tried to grab him but..
9 month of pregnancy, he almost daily saw jungkook in his dreams.. Looking in pain and misery... Kind hearted tae got worried about jungkook.. He just feels that jungkook is not okay but he just make him self forgets him.. He was always in his mind... His deep eyes..
.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Kim listen to me, hold on and try to push again.." doctors said to him and push his stomach downward...
Tae couldn't hear anything from them.. He just saw... Jungkook in front of him in worry. How much he want him here in that time.. Besides all of he did to him.. It's feel like he start to forgive him.. As if he compare his past missery and what jungkook did to him, is nothing against what he go through in past..

.
.

Tae just have courage and push using his all his strength...
.
.
.
" jungkoooooook....." he yell loudly.... Even all people In hospital can here his cries.. And at last baby cries erupted in the room.. After giving birth.. When doctors see Tae, he lost his consciousness after hearing his baby cries for once.. Calmness wash over him..