Part 8💕💕

KIM TAEHYUNG POV :

I am going to bus stop. Its too late and have a minimum chance of bus to come. I am so worried and i have a phobia of cabs.

"mommy... You know i really love you, i will protect you from that witch" taeguk says while holding my face with his tiny hands. I don't wanna cry in front of my son and makes him worried.

"tae...." someone shouts my name. I turn back to see who is it. I see jin hyeong and jimini come toward me.

"tae let's go i drop you off at your house." jin hyeong says while picking up taeguk. I just nodded and went with them. Someone holds my hand, i look beside me, jimin who giving me assuring smile. Like everything will be okay.

....................

" open the damn door goddammit...." jungkook is loosing his patience every second when the guard open the door. He continuesly giving horn.

"I am really sorry sir sor your inconvenience." guard prays for his job that will be loosing in any second.

"get lost.. I don't wana see your face."

"JUNGKOOK.... Why are you grumpy?" jeon wendy stands in front of main entrance and see her dearest. She has only him and she is the person who spoils him so much.

 She has only him and she is the person who spoils him so much

" mom... Why are you hiring these people who doesn't know how to do their job properly?"he went to his mom and says while kissing her for head.

" i went to my room.i am tired and I want to rest."

"ok..but why you left Lisa alon?" she says and definitely Lisa didn't forget to inform her son's behavior towards her. And he knows her.

"i don't want to talk about it."

.

Junkook loose his tie while enter in a room.

I went to swimming to relax my self

I went to swimming to relax my self. Because Taehyung is only person in my mind. I don't want think about him. He embarrassed me infront of hyeong. He can simply ignore lisa or apologize her but no he want to create darama.. Low middle class doesn't know ethics . Jungkook does not think properly at the end he just knew that taehyung was at fault while he did not do any think. He just angry at him. And he also remember one thing...
"How dare he ignore me? Eh.. No.. Why he even go with bubble gum? What would happened between themm.?"