Part 22 💕💕

There is a breakfast time in jeon mansion as all servers are here and there in setting a table before Jungkook come.

In a few minutes all are there except Lisa, who was sleeping like he doesn't get sleep in her life.

JUNGKOOK POV ~~~~~

I was silently eating my breakfast, mom suddenly asked.
"jungkook there is no way you are behaving towards Lisa, she is a girl's and you should be more mature and try to act accordingly, don't be take anger over you"

"like she deserves it? Mom she doesn't" I thought but I keep quite as I know that how mom is feminist and she can't tolerate insult toward women.

" OK mom I will..." I just close this discussion. But how can I now live in this mansion peacefully. When there is crazy like Lisa lives here now,

" good morning nookie..." she attach herself with me through my back like some sticky insect. I controle myself to not to yell on her, but my patience is going decrease in every second. But before this, she decide to pull her self back and I thank to GOD above.

" what a wonderful morning kookie, I was so enjoy for living in this big mansion, so what is in the breakfast? Hmm kookie, Will you feed me with your own hands?" she said,try to make her more natural, but she fail terribly.

I doesn't even glance at her, when I heard the giggle, I look at the direction where the voice come, I saw mom try to suppress her laugh and look down, and eat spoon full of pancakes,so voice do not come out. I know she must saw the fack drama of Lisa.

" why are you laughing mother in law? There is a jock you have in your mind..? If there is tell yes me and kook also laugh as laughing is good for health" she says but there is something else in her tune as something irritating. Like she is taunting on mom.

" no.. no there is nothing you can have your breakfast as it is very important for the baby." mom try to divert Lisa...

"you don't have to worry about the baby..."

"How can you bahave like this to my mom?" I just can't even tolerate her attitude.

"kookie... I didn't behave bad toward mother in law, I just say that she don't have to take...... S.. Stress.. Yaah stress" she glare at Wendy, just to do something on Wendy, atleast a slap... But she can't do it in front of jungkook so she bear this...

Jungkook start to say something when the main door open loudly. And he know who take her entry in this mansion...

"mom... Big bro.... See who is here..."
Jeon somi enter in the drawing room, shouting to make believe everyone in this mansion that jeon somi is here...

"mom...."
She rush toward Wendy and hug her tightly as she missed her so much.

"oh dear... so glade to see you here"
Wendy was so happy to see her daughter after a long time.

"yes mom me too... Oh how is my brother is.. " she launch towards her brother and hug him.l,Who gladly accept the hug and give a kiss on her head. It is true that somi is so lucky to have such a best brother.. As they are note blood related but the mom is same for both of them. After she settled in Korea Wendt get married with jeon seojoon who loved her so much after the birth of somi they become happiest family, jeon seojoon never make any difference between somi and junhkook. He love junhkook like his own sun but life again cruel to them and when somi is 12 and junhkook doing his university, jeon seojoon died in airplane crash. After that Wendy never get involved in any relationship, she loved seojoon so much so she just spend her life to fill her children life with happiness.

"somi how can you not notice me..? I am hurt" Lisa aging pout at this, somi who was still attach to his brother, "as I unintentionally ignore you" she whisper that only jungkook hear and laugh.