Part 29💕💕

That day was start from the arguments and end with the pain and regrets only..I don't know how can I tell my daughter that his father is in hospital, that she is crying for. I realise that like my soul never left my body before when I went through miseries but today after hearing that one person is in hospital, that slowly become important for me is now in this condition , my body already gave up. Other's was also in same condition.

We all were sitting outside of ICU. Jeon Wendy and somi were just reach hear. We all were exhaust from the impact, we are facing. Doctors were busy in doing operations.

It's about after 6 hours, door of ICU open, doctors come out, look at us. We all were impatiently waiting for him to say something.

"we do our best....."
"please doctor cut to the chase, is jungkook is Okey.." yoongi impatiently says and he also give a support to jimin who was almost loose his consciousness. Wendy has same condition that supports by somi. On the other hand tae don't know what he is feeling right now, but if doctore do it say an in a second he will lose his shit. He directly go to the small window on the door to see himself jungkook condition. But he lost his consciousness when he saw jungkook

 But he lost his consciousness when he saw jungkook

Surrounding with the tubes and drips.. All rushed to him. He doesn't even have a thought about his son and daughter who was taking care by rose. He just saw jungkook bruises face before he black out.

________________________

Eyes scrunch as light directly fall on his face, he open his eyes, doesn't know about the surroundings. He look around to see just room, drip on his hand, after getting familiar with the surroundings he just realize that he is now one of the hospital room, and doctors..

He immediately get up pull the syring from his hand,he feel dizzy but rushed out from the room, find the similar room where jungkook is..negative thoughs prevent him to be in his  sense. He run like a man, having mental breakdown.
He rushed to the area where the ICU located.but the room where the jungkook been kept is empty. He saw a nurse there, going somewhere .

"do you know he... Is... Here..?" he panted due to running but nurse look at him confused.

" Who are you talking about sir.." nurse politely asked, shifted a file from one hand to another.

"the one... Patient who is in here..." tae pointed the room, he was referring to the nurse, nurse look at the direction,look again to tae and syas. "I am sorry he is no more..."

Nurse look at him worriedly when she see the blood on his hand and he getting pale, Tae shook his head disbelief to whatever he hears a moments ago.. His feets move backword on his on. Nurse going to grab him as he doesn't look in good condition.but suddenly he turn around start to run to nowhere just don't want to face reality.

His direction is going outside. All were look at him, feel worried for him.. Suddenly one hand stop him.. He look around.. To see Jin hyung.. Who a stop him.