Part 27 💕💕

"sir please look at hear for once.. Please sir.. "

These type of voices....all over the airport, as they have a news that king of business come back to Korea, that why all news channels reporters present there..

But what they saw, they were so excited to get the news of the day, but shocked to see the girl beside him..

Jungkook was surprised to see the sea of reporters. First Emma scared to see that rush on the airport, so she get closer to jungkook.

Jungkook don't need to say his bodyguards as they already make them a way for him to pass. Airport services also provide for. But sad for the reporter as jungkook do not give any answers to any questions.

At last they reached to the cars, waiting for him. He then Emma enter into the car. Relax for a bit.

"oh God jungkook I never thought that you are that demanded from the people, even in Italy, they were just want the glimpse of you at once." she laughed at her own statement.

"I am the number one business man for nothing.." he proudly said to her that she agreed on that.

"so first we go to your home?" Emma give a look to him. Wait for the answer.

"no, i don't have any home for now... We will live in hotel for a while"
He said straight forwardly. But Emma know that he don't want to go to home to see them, she doesn't give any comment on that. "I will make him to go to home... In the evening" she thought herself.

After a small journey, they reach at the company first but the reporters are already there again that make him annoyed. He sigh frustratedly, already regret to come back.

"you don't have to come, you could directly go to hotel, rest I will told the driver to take off to hotel." jungkook look beside him.

"no I am fine, I took a rest in plan." she assur him then they get out of the car and again the flood of taking pictures start again.

Emma first enter the company

Emma first enter the company. Then jungkook from behind her. He signal his bodyguard to shoo them.

All the employees have been in trance too see their real CEO after two years.he become more mature and handsome for their eyes. Girls envy the the girl that walk beside their HOT CEO, Emma also feels the stare on her and mentally laughs at the jelly girls. 'girls too .' oh girls That boy you drool over is already taken by someone 'she thought. They respectfully bow to him. But jungkook just in his cold face, without any emotions on his face. Bogum already standing at the entrance to welcome the real boss.
But he also confuse to see the girl beside him.