Part 35💕💕

💕SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AS I GOT BUSY IN MY TERMINAL EXAM IN UNIVERSITY.... LET'S ENJOY THE NEW EPISODE💕

Taehyung POV:

'what I do now.. If someone saw that, what they will think.. I have to do something.. ' I says in my mind, I look around and find something thing to do.. I saw a porks that jungkook's favorite and he didn't take that.. I grabbed the dish and start to put some on his plate, he look up.. I look around.No one saw them,I grab the tissue and start to whip my cheeks, signal him to do on his cheeks.. I look around, and saw jimin look at me, smirk.. Look back Jungkook confuse face, he didn't get it..I look down embarrassed..on top of that jimin saw him to do that..and his fear come in front and jimin says..
"jungkook there is something on your face.." he amused,all were look at Jungkook, I want to disappear from here..
"what it is on my face? "Jungkook ask.. He touch his face then again don't get that..
" there is some glossy... "jimin smirk.. I turn red at that. I know he now teas me.And that dumb don't get that..now everyone know that and have a smile at that.They know that exact gloss I use.I look up everyone have a tease smile on me and Jungkook.
" papa there is lip mark on your cheeks.." areum said innocently.. And touch Jungkook face. Finally he got that, look back at me,
Huge laugh erupted in the dinning hall, i feel the heat of embarrassed on my face and on the top of that he didn't even whip that..he SMIRK... Idiot...

" please continue your dinner.. You don't have to worry about anything on my face..i love everything on my face..." he says teasingly, look at the tae to see his reaction that already down his head to cover his red face..

I make an excuse and went to kitchen to get water. I filled the jug, with continue my heartbeat, and embarrassment.glose my eyes and deep breath, getting ready for going back..I almost go back when I feel someone behind me and the specific colon is already he knows.. Shivers went through his spin when Jungkook whisper..

"what happened tae tae.. Why you here...by the way now I get it what you signaled me Back.." I whine on his teasing.. And pull around, glare at him. And leave the kitchen without says anything to him. show him I am not gonna talk him.. Pout get deep as he hear the laugh from behind.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I  saw his pouty face when he storm out of the kitchen, I just want to tease him. I went back and continued our great time..

" Where you goat the job rose.?" jeon Wendy ask,while cutting the meat pieces through fork.
"I just got a job at BBW, next Monday will be the first day." rose says.

.
.
.
"now it's time to go aunti.." taehyung says, as all were looking at him confused. In the other hand taehyung got confused how to say that.
"actually I already bought a place for livinv here.. Its near rose job place as she don't have any difficulty to go there.." taehyung says.all just nodes at that..
"okay but it's wil be great if you live with us.." jeon Wendy says with full of hope.. As she just want to kept taehyung near her, she just think that taehyung is his sonand treat him like that.. And her granddaughter also close to her heart.. But it's all  depend on both jungkook and taehyung, what they will decide for their future..
.
.
.
On  the other hand jungkook just feel down in a second after here the new.. But he can't do anything as he respect taehyung's decisions. He just get up and leave the living room.. Went to his room, want to be alone for a while, don't know why he react like this as taehyung just have his own place instead of living with him.
.
.

"I will talk to him..." taehyung says and leave the room too. He went to jungkook's room, knock. After a few seconds, door open and here taehyung bacome shy as jungkook was shirtless.

"Tae....." jungkook says... Amuse to see taehyung reaction. "come..." he says and makes space for Tae to enter.
Tae enter the room, jungkook close the door behind him..
"I just come here, to ask you why you leave.. What happened.." Tae asks, still look down. Jungkook place his finger on his chin, make him to look up. "look at me while you talking.." jungkook ask in deep voice that makes tinglass in tae'e heart.. Tae nodes. "okay tell me what I ask.." Tae ask pouting. "I know I shouldn't behave like this but I really thought that you will love here with me..." jungkook says sadly, pout form on his bunny lips that make Tae cooes at him and pinch his cheeks.. On that jungkook hiss on massage his cheeks.. "you look so cute.. Kook...." Tae boxy smile appears.. And jungkook was just on cloud nine on hearing his nick name. "but jungkook I am here near you... Whenever you want to meet our daughter.. You can.." taehyun assures him.. "it's not just for areum.. I want to see you to everyday" jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around tae's west and pulled him toward his chest. tae just surprised on that and hurriedly place his hands on his chest.. "kook...." Tae whispers. Jungkook start to say something but soneone knock the door. Jungkook groaned don't like intruption but Tae giggle on that and go to open the door.. See rose there.. "I hope I don't intrupt anything.." rose teasingly ask."yes you were..." jungkook grumpy says, Tae look at the shamless person behind him.. And slap on his chest lightly.. "he lying rose there was nothing".. "OK let's go it's time to go.." Tae nodes whole rose leave. Again a hand wrap around his west and hug him tightly.. Tae let jungkook for moments. "kook let go.. Everyone waiting for us and jungkook we can meet everyone." jungkook nodes. And they do down to other.