Part 5💕💕

TAE POV:

Today has been a very busy day for me,as there are many customers in jin's cafe. I manage both counter and serving because yeri is on leave today and jin hyeong is in kitchen with minho.

"tae... Can you please take orders from the customer? I am very busy. And I am sorry for burdening you, " jin hyeong said while rushing to the kitchen.

"No problem, hyeong.. I will manage." i said as i was going to take orders.

It was busy Thursday afternoon, and the cafe was full of people. Most of the
People are employees who are on their break and have lunch.

I was serving one of the customers when a Bell rang like someone entered in a cafe.. I turned around to see who entered the cafe.

Namjoon hyeong, hobi hyeong, yoongi hyeong, jeon jungkook and a girl..? Who was standing with her hands in his arms. Jin was talking something with them.i saw them one week before at guk's birthday. I go back to my work. I am not that close to namjoon hyeong and yoongi hyeong, but i am comfortable with them.

"tae bear come. Listen to me..." jin hyeong called me. I went to him.they are looking at me. I am confused
"yes hyeong" i said.
" Are there any seats available in their..?" jin hyeong asked me."
" Only two seets are available in their.. Hyeong.cafe is full today, "i said.
"jave you any manners to talk when you know how respectful and more famous people are standing here.. Ohh... You low class garbage don't know about it. "A very annoying voice comes from my back. I turned to see her. Who is looking me so lowly.

" Stop it, lisa.. Aren't you stop talking nonsense for once. " namjoon hyeong said. She looked at him, shocked and angry.. I saw her face with embarrassment. I want to laugh at him, but i control myself.
" Whatever," she said annoyingly.
Suddenly, i looked up, and my eyes met with the dark, deep eyes that were passing through me. I feel uneasy under his gaze.
"No problem, hyeong.. Can you please send us a lunch in company, " jungkook said. He talked for the first time as long as i was standing there.

"ok.. Kook.. We will send you lunch in your company, " jin hyeong said.i can't bear his gaz. I left while making excuses.

"jin hyeong, can i go? i have an order to serve." i said and left to kitchen. Still, i feel gaz on my back until i disappear in the kitchen.

After 5 minutes. Jin hyeong enter in the kitchen.
"tae.. Please bear. Give me a favour. Please go to jungkook's company to give them lunch".. Jin hyeong said to me with hope.
"ok, hyeong.. I will do it but i don't know his company."i said because a litterly dont know how much famous he is. Heheheh.. And i don't care.

____________TIME SKIP________________

JIN hyeong give me food containers that i have to deliver.

I am stranding in front of the THE KNOT CO. Comaany.. It is too large. People with suits enter and leave from the company's maim gate. All employees looking from upper class. I entered the company and went to reception.

"emm... Excuse me.. I am kim taehyung from jin café. I am here to deliver Mr. jeon jungkook and kim namjoon and min yoongi 's lunch, " i said. She was typing something.

" Wait a minute.. I will check and tell you, " she said with a serious face. I look around. I saw many people here. Some dont give a dame about me and just ignore me while passing by... And some give me desgusted look while lookin my appearance.

(he is looking breathtaking😍😍)

I look at my clothes to find something.. But my clothes are fine. So what's the problem?

"Go to the top floor. Turn right and then leave. You will see a room with plate CEO written on it." she said.

" Thank you," i said and went to lift.

At last, i reached the top floor. And turn right then left. I saw the room with the CEO written on it. I am nervous.. I don't know. But i am sweating. I do not belong here. This place is for elit class. I found courage and knocked the door. My heart was beating fast. And i heard a deep voice.
"Come in..."

I open the door. I looked up to see Mr. Jeon is talking with someone on the phone while his back is facing me. And that lisa was sitting on a chair. She saw me and gave me a smirk. I feel like she was planning something.

"Oh... You.. Put the lunch on the table and set it for us.." she said, and i only stared at her for a moment to understand why she ordered me.
"Are you dumb or deaf? Can't you understand the simple thing...." she said. I didn't say anything to her and proceeded to set the table.. I feel so low.

" ahhhhh.......you bitch..... Slap..." i was walking to table when somthing got stuck with my foot and i lost my balance, And all food fell on me.
Some drink spilled on her dress and shout at me and slap me. I can't even believe she slapped me.

"You... Cheap.. How dare you throw food on me... Do you know how expensive this dress is..? You can't even imagine..."
.
.
.
.
Slap...
.
.
.
I don't know what to do.. She..

" What is happening...? Lisa.. How dare to slap him...." jeon jungkook said with an angry face. He saw me and hand print on my face..

" jenkook baby... He spilt all food on my dress, and he slap me first..." She started crying.... I look up on her.. How can she easily blame me... She was the one who started this.

"lisa, get out..." he said with a blank face. If you look at his eyes, full of anger. I got scared because now he thinks i spilt the food on her girlfriend's dress. I start sobing silently..

"jeon.. How can you say this to me.. He was the one who hummilitate me... Why dont you punish him? And give a complaint to jin Cafe...." she said with sweetest voice while went him and held his arm... I can't even dare to look up at them.

" i am really sorry, Mr. Jeon. It will never happen again.. Please dont complain to me in jin Cafe.. " i said with shaking voice.
.....
.....
.....
....
....

Lisa.....what i have told you...

_______________________________________

NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKS...
....
...
...
....
...
...
AND PLEASE READ. VOTE. AND COMMENTS...
and... It was my first time t writing a story. Please appreciate my work and give me encourage to continue this story...