Part 26💕💕

~~2 YEARS... LATER.. ~~~

Life is like just going and going.. , life likes to play with people's emotions,
And above all karma is a bitch who never spare anyone... What they get after doing wrong to one another? Just a memories of the one they once love or in love.. They get nothing but bitter memories..

Jeon wendy and somi don't know where is jungkook. Mother and sister is longing to see him at once... Bogum do his duty to take care of them but that doesn't fulfill jungkook place..

Wendy crying and crying at the punishment she give to his son but she also bear this along with her son.
Somi like she lost the actual her. She not the same as before, happy and fun loving.

On the other hand Jin and namjoon married of two years, jimin and yoingi married of one tear. Hobi and somi wait for the graduation to complete which is the end of this year. They all think that they are fine but they are not.
They all think that everything destroyed because of jungkook. Tae left them because of jungkook that is true, and they make jungkook leave without giving any chance.

~~~sometimes we do those deeds that we shouldn't be done, that just leave a whole destruction, everyone thought waht they do was correct in their place but....

Jin put his mug on the side table and
Went out of the window. He think that he will going to crazy if he can't see tae or someone but he he doesn't want to agree and as usual the ego comes first.

He decide to go to jeon mansion te see jeon wendy, after jungkook left, everyone blame him again how can he left his mother and sisters alone.
But we can say that no one is happy in any condition, if he was there no one want him now he left for 2 years now, There is a problem in this too. Why he left..

Jin shook his head, grave his keys and wallet left as namjoon and all went to office now there restaurant chain all over the Korea and some other countries, their business spread fast in these years. He also take control restaurant in soul.

Thinking and thinking, he reach jeon mansion, he Parke his care in garage went in the mansion see Wendy in living room and somi was also there, talking..

" good morning auntie and somi." Jing reets them,they happy to see him.

"dear how work is going" Wendy asked, but Jin does not hear her as he see the picture of the one who once live there, Wendy and somi look the direction where he look.

Jungkook's large picture hung in front where anyone can see

Jungkook's large picture hung in front where anyone can see. Jin's eyes fill with tears.

Wendy place her hand over his shoulder, in comforting manner, Jin look over wendy who also have tears and look somi also have tears.

" it's like he never come in this word auntie, my babies, how can I can't find them, tae and jungkook hid like they don't want us to find them... It's my mistake auntie, it's my... M... Mistake I lost first tae who is so close to my heart, but I did mistake that result of losing my another person, my kookie... If I didn't told him to leave and don't want to see his face, he hadn't left us.. He didn't left us Auntie.. "jin hug her west as she was standing and jin sit on the sofa.
Wendy caressing his hair to calm him