Part 9💕💕

NO ONE POV:

Jungkook is getting ready for the office when jeon Wendy enter his room.

"kook.. Good morning. Have you sleep well last night?"
"yes mom.."

"i want to talk about something" jeon Wendy says as she fixing his tie.
"you know that left women alone in restaurant is not a characteristics of gentle man"
"mom please you know that I don't like that type of girls who just want men that have money..."

"forget it.. Come breakfast is ready. Let's have it together" she says while placing a kiss on his son's heart area.
Jungkook love this act of his mom. He knows how much suffer she going through. That why he work hard for providing everything his mother deserves. Because he doesn't want to be like his........ Father..
.
.
.
.
.
__________ AFTER BREAKFAST________

"OK Mum .. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF"

"OK buddy"

Jungkook went to his office. He almost reach when a black hair boy running toward his car and got hit. Jungkook dose not know what happened. He thanked God that I stop the car at the moment. He hurriedly get out of the car to see who is the person that got hurt. For some moment he panick to see who is it.

"taehuyng."he quickly went to him and try to
Wake him up. saw he Is bleeding. He lift him and sat him back seat of the car. He forget about his office and after some thinking he take him to his penthouse. He call his family doctor on the way. But he dose not know he got worried about taehung

.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

"Mr jeon. I bandaged his wounds. Its just minor injuries. I also gave him syringe of tetanus so he doesn't get any infection."

"OK.. doctor thank you "

"OK.. Mr jeon I am going. He woke up about half or an hour"

After doctors left I wen to bed and seat beside him. He sleeps like an angel. I just stare at him to try to remember his small feature of his face. Double lid eyelashes. Pure black hairs. Small button nose and have a mole at tip of his nose and......

Kissable lip.. So soft and pink. I want to.....

..
..
He is just like an angel and I want to....
.
Ruin him, his beauty. I want the only one who taste him. But I think he is married person.
Ahhhh... That mam is so lucky to have such a master piece. Don't worry jeon Jungkook what anything he want he get.. He smirk while caressing taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook get up and went to change his outfit to something comfortable.

Taehyung's POV :

I feel a swear pain in my head. I try to open my eyes. After sometimes when my eyes sight familiar with room light. I look around the room. It doesn't my room. I got panicked.

I thought I kidnapped. I start to get up from the bed. I don't see anyone so it's my chance to escape. I ignore my headache I start to go to the door when I hear the voice of opening another door. I look back to see........................
.
Jungkook?

He comes out of the restroom in just towel that only covers in lower half. Water droplets falls from his hair, go to his chest to his abs then absorb in towl. My eyes move with the moving of droplets with an open mouth and I dont even know.

"wanna feel it?"

I come back to my senses. I ignore his question and to normal my temperature.

" why I am here. I have to go." I says while leaves the room when he stop me.

"you got hit by my car. Even though its not my mistake. You run in front of my car." he says while went to dress room for the change. After 2 min he comes with a shirt and trouser.

"OK.my apologies . Mr. Jeon I have to leave." I says while going out of the room. I reach at the living room when I hear Jungkook voice.

"taehyung ... I com to know that you are married and have a son. But you had been flirting with other guy too.. For instance you were flirting with bogum." Jungkook smirk while went to couch and sit.

"it's non of your business and I don't have to give any explanation to your disgusting mentality"

"ohh.. So it's true you are slut.. That why you don't giving any reason. Hmm. Don't you think about your son? Lisa was true. So what you want for a one night.." he put a blink check with his signature on the table.

"fill the digits in check you want... For one night." he says with a disgusting smile that losing taehyung's temper.

"how dare you to ... Do you have any shame. Hn.. I completely understand your dirty mind.. I know you are that type of a person who does not know how to control their dirty and disgusting acts. If you are so much eager for the sex there is so many striper in clubs that fulfill needs of people like...... "

Slap...

" how can you say this to me when you were easily went with that bogum.... Hn. I know he is one of your fling. And you say to me? " he slap me and hold my hair.. And pull my head backward.

" leave me bastard.... ". I tries to free myself from his hold and tried to punch him back. But he us stronger.

Atlast I set my self free and run to the main door but he catch me on time. I see his eyes full red due to anger. I got scared. I feel like I stuck with this beast. One hande was on my wes and other hand was on my neck. My breath went slow due to shortage of air.

"you call me whore.. Now you see real beast. You piece of shit. Lisa was right people like you love attention and seduce rich people to fulfil your needs. Today I will fulfill your needs by fuck you hard so you will not need any other personti fuck" he picked me up and went toward his room.

"let me go you basterd.. Leave me the fuck alone.... Put me down." I shout and punch his back and he doesn't get hurt. He enter the room. I pull his hair harshly .

"ahh.... Leave my hair you slut." he shout and throws me on the bed... I move backward. I am so scared to see him angry .

"look Jung.... Jungkook.. I am not what you are thinking. Please.... L.. leave me alone my sone is alone in home. Please let me go.."

"oh... So taehyung is finally ready to ba a pussy cat.. Oh baby it's to late.... I also wanna taste you".

"Jungkook..." he doesn't complete his sentence he get slap again.
"shut up slut.." Jungkook in so much anger that he forget he is straight. He just think one think and that is.......
.
.
.
His father deeds... And that he sees in taehyung.

He forget he become like a person who he hate with every single blood in his body.

And tae lost his hope. He knows that his past is going to repeat again...

_________TO BE CONTINUED _________

HAVE A GOOD DAY...... 💕💕💕🤗