Part 11💕💕

"Jungkook... Tae is in hospital"
.
.
Jungkook come back from hospital around 2 hours later. In that time tae didn't get his consciousness. He is in his penthouse and make his Blake coffee. He went to his rocking chair with coffee in his hand. His thoughts just moving around the incident he did...
He just close his eyes.... And all incident start to play in front of his eyes..

💭💭💭💭💭FLASHBACK 💭💭💭💭💭

PLEASE.... J... Jungkook let me go... I didn't do any thing wrong...

"oh shut up..... Slut"
Jungkook didn't in his sense. His mind just clouded with anger. He ripped his clothes and undoing his own belt and started to hit him without mercy.. There was no place that haven't any bruises ..

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh...... Please stop.... P... Please stop... Leave me..." tae just screaming. He can't bear this. He just can't....

After satisfied with his work... He undressed
Himself and throw them somewhere in the room. He opened tae's legs forcefully. Tae tried to stop him from all strength in him..After getting hit with belt.

When tae didn't let him do what he want.. He grabbed his hair and pulled his head towards him and slap him with all his strength. From this tae just lost his sense. He got unconscious but Jungkook doesn't give a shit about anything. He just open tae's legs and forcefully entered him..

'ah mm........ "he moand from the tightness. He just dive into please he was receiving.
"ahh...shit... So tight.... Slut... You are a good fuck.. How I didn't used him before... Now I also taste you and your husband can't do anything...."
.
.
.
.

After used him all night. Jungkook went to take bath. His anger is cool down and now he is in his sense....he didn't believe that he did this to tae..... How he loses his control. He come back to room and saw what he did to tae is terrible. He got guilty and knows his mistake... No sin..... But he didn't realise.

Jungkook want to beat him self but he got worried about what he told to his hyung. Suddenly he thought that he was missing bout one day and everyone thought he got kidnapped. So why can he place tae to the place where no one can doubt on him..

"ahhh... You fucker.. What did you think about raped him" Jungkook again got furious on himself and start punching on the wall. His knuckle got blead but he doesn't care. He just think about the misery he puts in taehuyng's fortune. He just fears of himself how he will face him..

"no.. No..... I will never going to face him.." he says while pulling his hairs.he just scared to face him.. He never forced anyone. All of them approach him for sex. But.. How can he do this. His thoughts take a break when He heard the door bell. He went to open it... But stop..in midway.
"if hyung is on the door... No.. I don't open it..." he agen sit on chair. Sweating start to form on his for head and shiver to start.. Bell stop ringing. He felt relieved but he again got a call. He checked his phone. Lisa calling him...

"ufff now what she want" he switched off his phone. He went to his room. He think about only one thing that is how he save himself. He put clothes again on taehyung. And carrying him on his car. He left the penthouse and find the place he left tae. Car stop at a place far from his penthouse! He saw garbage boxes side of the road. He just saw it and his mind just start to work and he left tae there.... Beside garbage box...

If someone saw tae their and plus his condition...they got scared and feel pity on miserable being.. No one can be that heartless, that just to used a walking human being and throw him like...used toy..In garbage box .

But Jungkook.. Again he did a mistake.. But he thought he saved himself and did the right thing. He atleast admit him in hospital but..
Jungkook left him there and to company. He also didn't realise he just besome like his father. And he doesn't know this... Anything...

💭💭💭💭FLASHBACK END💭💭💭💭

TAE.......

Jungkook open his eyes and put his coffee on side table. He tried many time to forget that incident. He now realise that he should not leave tae on that place?... How can he do this.. He did not dead that he left him there. He take a long sigh. And trying to forget him.. But whenever he close his eyes only one face he see.

"forget him Jungkook.. He is just a small part of your life that passed.. Now just focus forward.. I am sure he doesn't in condition that he tell hyung anything..." he just console himself and went to study room to wind up his remaining work..
From this his guilty start to work..... And the worst is Longing for someone that never be in his reach....
..................................................................................

" Tae please eat something. Its not good for your health.. Please.. " Jin start to cry as he can't bear silence of taehyung. He just blame himself for whatever happened to tae. It is almost one week of hospital discharge and that incident but tae's condition remains same. He hadn't said anything since he came to his senses. He just look At front wall.

"please eat something. It's not good to eat only once a day. Please I am sorry I have not save you. Please eat something for your son... Tae.." only the name of his son he look at Jin.. and say oy one word...

"guk..."

Taeguk also haven't see his mommy for two weeks and..he also doesn't in good condition. He just want to in his mommy's arms.

"yes tae.. Guk also want to be with you but what he think when he look at you in this condition.. You have to take care of yourself.. Please eat something.. Then you dress out so we will go to targuk... Okay" Jin days while feed him and this time he rats for his son...
After eating tae went to closetto dress a d Jin help him to ready.

"Let's go... Hyung.. I want to see my son.. He can't even live without me.. " tae pulling Jin so they hurriedly see his son.

..................... Time skip........................

They reached tae's home.. Where jimjn taking care of taeguk.. Tae waste any time run to his home... Open main door and saw... Jimin and his son sitting on his lap and he is not in good condition... He look pale.

"my baby...." tae says while his tears non stop flowing seeing his son in not good condition.

Taeguk who just place his head on Jin in chest.. And feel so week and just thought his mommy.. Suddenly hear his mommy's voice he shot his head toward main door and saw his mommy standing their. He run to him

"mommy......" tae immediately collect his son in his arm.. And hug him tightly.. Both son and mother crying. Jin and Jimin see that how much the misses them in their cry. Both can't control their emotions and start to cry.

"my baby.. My soul.. My bear... My dear.. My life... My everything.." tae says and kisses every part of his sons's face who crying continuesly.

"momy where were you... You know that how much I missed you... I even can't sleep.. And not went to school... How can you left me..? Don't talk to me.. I will not talk to you..." guk crying non stop and hit his mommy shoulder with his small fist... That little soul can't bear seperation from his mommy.

" i am sorry baby.. Please mommy is sorry.. Forgive your mommy.. Mommy.never leave you.. Please...mommy had some work.. So thats why he left you.. "tae tried to his son.

" you never leave me? Don't do this again to me mommy.. "

" never " tae grabbed his ears. And his son noded

" OK let's go.. Cook something for you.. You don't look good.. I think you didn't eat any thing... " tae say and pick his son in his arms.. And go to kitchen.

" you look also weak mommy "guk says.. His son grow before his age.. He noticed every changes his and mother's life. As they just have each other and no one..tae just kiss his forehead and decide something..

" THIS SEOUL CITY BRING SO MUCH PAIN TO HIM"

____________________________________

HOW ARE YOU ALL ARMY.... HOPE YOU ALL FINE.....💕💕

NOTE ; IGNORE GRAMMER AND TYPING MISTAKES.
AND VOTE ND COMMENNT.... 💕💕

HAVE A GOOD DAY... 💕💕