Part 20 💕💕

"The CEO OF THE BIGGEST COMPANY OF KOREA" JEON JUNGOOK "IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TOP MODEL OF KOREA MS

"The CEO OF THE BIGGEST COMPANY OF KOREA" JEON JUNGOOK "IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TOP MODEL OF KOREA MS. LISA. THEY CONFESS IN THIS MORNING AND SOON THEY WILL GOING TO MARRIED AS THEY WILL HAVE A BABY AS MS LISA IS PREGNANT OF JEON JUNGKOOK'S BABY.

" WE WILL SEE THE MARRIAGE OF YOUNGEST CEO OF KOREA SOON. THEY MAKE GOOD COUPLE, AS POWER COUPLE"

News anchor tells the news that make the whole Korea shocked.

"mommy look kookie uncle on TV" taeguk shout, look at his one of uncle that he meet two or three times but he make Jungkook his role model. He is very inspired by him. He wants to be like him and this wish he shout out loud.

"mommy I want to be like him, big business man. He is so good" tae look at his son shock.

" what is in him make you want to like him? He is just simple person"

"no mommy he is not a simple person, he is smart, tall, successful and handsome" taeguk giggle at his own remarks.

Tae laugh at his shyness. But taeguk suddenly frown, looking at TV.

"mommy why is this bad girl is with kookie uncle?" taeguk point her. Tae don't know how to tell taeguk as the news stuck in his throat. He don't want to pronounced from his tongu, it leaves bitter taste.

" taeguk they become.... M... M... MARRIED" he forced himself to say this word. He don't know his eyes become teary.

"oh.. Mommy why he marry that witch. I don't want her to marry with kookie uncle" taeguk winning in distresse. His favourite uncle going to marry with that bad bad girl.

"don't say that guk. She is you auntie. Don't call bad words to your elders." take correct him. He don't want guk to be this stubborn.

"OK mom..." he said, tae change the channel to some other cartoon channel.

AS IT FEEL LIKE HE IS GET OVER TO JUNGKOOK....

_________________________________________

"that bitch.... She has audicy to play such a dirty game. I am surprised how she revealed the news and make me a toy that she haze been playing from the start and I am that stupid to even allow her to my life..."

News telecast live and korea, all over the world, that news has been seen. Hyungs are present in jungkook's office and he gets the call continuesly from his shareholders, investors, friends, but he only pick the call of his mom. She was so worried on the call as she know that it's Lisa's game.

"I am surprised on this drama, what we do now, now everyone know she is pregnant of your child" Jin ssaw the news telecast on the Larg LED on the front.

"No... That is not my child..." he got furious as he know that he didn't make her pregnant.

"OK we believe for one second that she is not pregnant of your baby. But she is in touch with you almost 3 years jungkook and she is your one night. How can you say that baby is not yours."