Part 2💕💕

Kim Taehyung's POV

After I left Taeguk at his school, I went to my job at Jin Cafe.
"annyeong.. Jini Hyeong..!" I said as I entered the cafe
"How are you, Tae Bear? You come early, Taebaby?"  How is it possible you get up early...?" Jin Hyeong said

"Hyeong, I went to leave Taeguk at his school, and then I came here . I want to talk to you, Hyeong." I said lowly. I feel ashamed to trouble Hyeong.

"What happened, Tae?" Anything happened? Tell me what's going on.""Hyeong... Amm.. Can I have an advanced salary for this month?" I felt so small and ashamed in front of Hyeong. I have to find another job. Because Guk's birthday is coming, and I want to give him his favourite Iron Man toy.

"Ohh tae baby, you scared me...! Don't worry, I will give you an advance salary." Jin Hyeong said it with an assure  smile.

"Tae, baby, don't worry; you are not bothering me. Ok! Please let me know when you need anything. Ok, you are my little brother. I can't see you in pain. You've already gone through so much pain, okay?" Jin said. He always knew what was going on in Tae's mind.

After talking with Jin Hyeong, I went to change my work uniform. And going to my duties. Actually, I really like this job. Sometimes there are a lot of customers, and they are all very good to me. Except for some customers like that girl, I don't know her name, but I feel like she is psycho. She comes to the cafe once or sometimes twice a week with her friends. They also like her. I don't know why they feel so happy to bother me.

" ahmm... Excuse me. I don't want to interrupt your thoughts," the customer said. He chuckled while looking at me. One minute, I don't know what is happening. Once I come back to my senses, I look down in embarrassment."I am really sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what you want to order?"I said to him, officially, he is very handsome, but I haven't had any interest in boys in a while.

"Sure... Can I have black coffee? Please do me a favour and hurry, he said." amm.. Just wait for five minutes, I said. I went to make black coffee." am.. Do you want to add sugar?" I said to him:" No. Without suger. My boss doesn't like sweet things. By the way, I'm Park Bogum." he said Oh, here is your coffee. " Have a nice day, sir," I said with a smile."OK. Thank you," he said before leaving.
After 2 hours

"Mamma, I am back," said the small fluff ball, running to his mother and hugging him like his life depended on it.
"Oh, baby, how's your day?" Taehyung set his hair back and gave him a kiss on the forehead, but what he saw after that made his heart stop.
"Baby, what's wrong? "I ask worriedly.

"Oh boy...! Today, he gave me a heart attack! "Hoby Hyeong said this while entering the cafe."He was going through a horrible accident if I didn't pull him in time."He said this with fear in his eyes."Oh, baby, are you okay? Is there any injury?" I asked while having tears in my eyes. I can't even imagine the scene.

" tae. He is okay, but he has to control his desires. Whenever he sees ice cream, he does this type of thing." he said. 

"What happened? Why is Hoby in such a horrible state?" jin asked as he came from the kitchen.

"Nothing, just this fluffball do something that has to be punished . He gave Hoby Hyeong a tough time. Now there's no ice cream for one week." I told him. Pretending to be angry.

"Mommy..! Please, I am sorry! I know I am a bad boy today, but mommy, please don't give me this punishment." Guk said it with puppy eyes.

"I will think about it. End of  the discussion," I said while shivering, thinking about how if something happened to his son,he couldn't live without him.

Hoby Hyeong left for his job, and my shift was also complete. So I bid a goodbye to Jin Hyeong and left for my apartment with Taeguk. It's raining outside. We ran to the bus station.The bus is running late due to heavy rain.We sit on the bench. Guk is looking tired and is continually closing his eyes because he is sleepy.After half an hour, a bus arrives, and we enter the bus.

TIME SKIP...... 
We left the bus when our stop came.It was a 10-minute walk from the bus station to the apartment. I cover Guk in my long coat and start walking. I walk in pedestrian mode when a car passes by and stops ahead. My coat and my face are covered with sludge.
A black-suited man got out of the car and started shouting at me."Are you blind? Don't you know where you are going? You piece of sh*t!" he said.

"First of all, I am not blind, and I know where I am going. And it's your mistake. By the way, why do you even stop the car or even drive? Are you blind? You don't even see water accumulation in this place, and you drive fast. " I am boiling with anger.

"You." He doesn't even complete his sentence when a beautiful girl lowers the windshield and signals him to go to her.I don't know what she is saying to him, but I want to talk to her and tell her about his behavior. When I go near her. They look at me like I am such a cheap and disgusting thing.

"How dare you waste my time!" She said it with so much hate. Now I realize she is the one who comes to Jin's cafe with her friends. "Now get lost," she said as she pulled  up the windshield. car drove past. When a car passed by me, I saw men look at me for a second. I feel so humiliated that tears are coming from my eyes. I have only this coat, which is ruined now.

NO ONE POV:

"Baby, I don't know where those disgusted people come from!" Lisa said to her soon-to-be boyfriend (from her point of view). His soon-to-be boyfriend doesn't even mind listening to her. He was thinking about that boy who was covered with sludge. He can't see his face clearly, but his eyes have tears. He took the thought out of his mind and went back to thinking about business meetings.
_________________________________________

Note: Please IGNORE MISTAKES 💕💕