Part 30 💕💕

"BUT I DON'T... I WILL NOT LET YOU FORGIVE EVERYONE EASILY... I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU WHEN THEY LONGING FOR YOU.. HOW CAN YOU FORGIVE THEM EASILY .."

Everyone lookin at him surprised. Jungkook look at him surprised too.
"then why you forgave me....? Taehyung then you also don't have to see your rapist..." he cry out. Why Taehyung was here. Why? He should be come and slap him or beat him, throw hateful word on him too..

Taehyung has no words to say anything.. What now he say, also don't know.. Everything was so messed up that, no one know how to resolve this..he just nodes and look down, he realized that he is no one to say anything between their matters... One second he start to think that he and jungkook is fine but no.... Nothing is fine.. He just look down, don't know how to react or all.

Jungkook look everyone.. And just says " forget everything in the past and me and taehyung will have to talk in detail..." he grabbed taehyung's hand,tae looked at him and just nodes understand what he trying to say through eyes..

_______________________________________

One week was just went rapidly, everything and everyone trying to be taking care of jungkook. And jungkook know that they all do this because of guilt.. Mom just sit there, alway there for him.. Although at night jungkook forced her to go home and rest.. During this week taehyung just visit hospital only 3 times just asked about his health. On this jungkook is so restless, think that taehyung mind what he said last time..

Jungkook feel so geedy when taehyung trying to use his right on him, like a wife.. But he messed up again...they both know that they have to talk and close this after for permanently..

.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP......

finally jungkook is discharge from hospital. Jeon already have a house in Busan where jungkook already living after reach Busan. They reach Jeon villa

 They reach Jeon villa

Jungkook POV :

We entered villa, sitting in TV LOUNGE. It's morning so jin hyung,jimin, mom amd Emma go to kitchen as no one had a breakfast today. While namjoonn, yoongi, hobi and I was sitting in just discussing business stuff.

After they done breakfast, all were doing there's chores mostly bottoms is in swimming pool area while tops were just business work except jungkook who is not in that condition to see office work.

"so Emma how you and jungkook meet in Italy?" jeon Wendy aske and all were have eyes on Emma in questioning manner.

"we were just met accidentally as I were just drinking coffee in code and he just aske me the the spare seat as café was full, so thats why we become friends then I get a job in his office there and on that time I didn't know he is the CEO of the company, so from that they I became his secretary "she told them her story.and it literally make them relieved