Part 3💕💕

::::::::::::::::::::"THE KNOT CO"::::::::::::::::::

A WELL-FITTED, HANDSOME MANE entered a lavish building like he owned everything. He has a blank face, and no one knows what's going on in his mind. He has a dark aurora around him. "The JEON JUNGKOOK "CEO OF " THE KNOT CO." No one dared to mess with him. Employees lower their eyes. No one has the courage to look up to see him. Everyone's greeting him while he's passing by. And "The Knot Co." is the best fashion design company.

They have their own clothing and jewellery brands. It is the most expensive brand. They are now starting to launch cars and malls. " THE KNOT CO. " He went to his office, which is speaking mouth luxury. He went to his chair and looked at the view of the city through the large window. Likewise, he put a cigarette in his mouth again, only thinking about teary eyes in his mind.

The most famous thing about him is that he is the rudest person, arrogant, and... International play boy. He doesn't believe in love and hates homosexuality. He just uses women like tissue paper. Not only that, but he is surrounded by fake people, and he is only open with his hyeongs. Namjoon, suga, hoby.

" Excuse me, sir... Can I come in? " He heard the knocking at the door. "Yes," he said. "Sir, your coffee." Park bogum, his secretary, said while putting it on the table. Jungkook only signalled him to go. He understands that gesture and leaves while saying, "Sir, have a nice day." After about an hour… "Jungkook… You have a meeting with Lee Company in 10 minutes," Kim namjoon said while entering the CEO's office.

"Ok, hyeong," he said with a blank face. He is always like this with anyone. He shows some respect to his hyeong. Otherwise, he is rude to those that he doesn't know and to employees. But he knows his boundaries and never degrades his employees. After about 5 minutes, he went to the meeting room with his namjoon hyeong.

When he entered, he saw his secretary, his other head of department, and Park Lee. "How are you, Mr. Jeon? Pleased to see you..." Mr. Lee said this while shaking hands with me. "I am great, Mr. Lee... I'm grateful to see you, too. Please have a seat. " I said with my mock-up smile

..................... TIME SKIP......................

After meeting… I am boiling with anger because that piece of sh*t showed me an attitude.I want to rip his head off. If this deal were not important, I would personally kick his ass out of the building. I went to my office when I saw IRENE … My play toy. She is looking at me seductively. I want to release my anger. I gestured for her to come to my office.

(Mature content)

Ahhhh… Hmm… Aa... Daddy … Am mm... So good… Fuck… AAAA... "Slut… Shut up… That baster dares to show me attitude...I will show how to give an attitude to someone," he said while thrusting harder. "Mm, mm.... Fuck... Slut, take it like the whore you are. " "Yes daddy… Please use me as a stress reliever. Fuck me as a play toy... I will always be yours… AAAAA.. Ahhhh... So good," irien said while  pleasuring herself.

She knows no one fucks her like jeon... After some time, he released himself, put his d**k out, and went to the washroom to change his clothes… He has a personal bedroom that is attached to his office. And Irene was lying on Jungkook's desk, like she was coming back to her senses. Her clothes are scattered near the desk, but she doesn't care about them. After some time, Jungkook came out of his room. "Get out and tell my secretary to come to my office," he said with a blank face. She put her clothes back on and left the office. After some minutes, Park bogum enters the office.

Mature content end.......

"Sir.. You need something?" his secretary asked. "Clean my office in 10 minutes; I don't want to smell something disgusting in my office, something disgusting " I said, and I left the office. I went to check all departments. And see their progress. He is hard tempered in work matters. He went to the fashion design department to see hoby hyeong. "Ah… What a wonderful day to see a hot man," Lisa, the top model of the company, said while coming towards me. I'm not in the mood to see her artificial face.

"Where is Jung hoseok? I want to talk to him." I ask him. "Ok, fine. He is in his office," she said. Without any listening bullshit from her. I went to see hoby hyeong office. " gukii I will come after office... Yaa… Ok... I will buy you ice-cream and cake, Guki baby…" he said but… "hehe he hehe" a small, cute giggle comes up. "Don't even dare hobi hyeong. He is a very naughty boy today. He fights with his fellow students in school."

A deep voice is coming from hoby hyeong phone. His voice was so soothing. It can relax anyone. "Restrictions are not good for kids. This is the age of his learning." I said the phone is in speaker mode because hoby hyeong doing his work on his laptop. He loops up to me and is going to say something, but... " How dare your uncle... First, you don't have the ethics to not hear anyone's personal talking, and how dare you talk to my mommy like this?" a small kid told me, and I am shocked as no one talked to me like that.

But surprisingly, I am not angry, but I want to laugh at his baby talking. "Baby this is very bad. Don't talk to strangers like thus... Exuse ne.. I am really sorry on behalf of my son ... Ok hoby hyeong we will talk later " he said and cut the call. I am so amazed at how much his beautiful voice are... I have a strange desire to see him.. My thoughts were interrupt when hobby hyeong shake me... "Man, are you ok? Why are you here?  If you need something, you can call me; I do it," hoby hyeong said.

"Nothing; I just visited the department. BTW, who are they? You were talking…" I asked curiously. "Oh… He is my friend's son. They are very close to me. Tae bear are..." he goes to daydreaming. I think he likes that tae person. "You like him?" i said. "no...... He is like my younger brother. His son is the most cutest baby of the world. You know he has bunny smile that suit him so much." hoby said. "Why did his son call him mommy?" It felt weird. "because he is his mother. As he gave birth to him" he said with so much adoration. I was shocked. I didn't know about male pregnancy...

"Hoby, let's go out… It's lunchtime," suga, aka Min yungi, said while entering the office. "Ohh… Kook.? Do you want to go with us?" he invited me. " No, hyeong,i have a work. You go.." i said and went to my office.

"I want to see him. "........ _______________________________________ Note: Please vote and comment. Sorry for lisa and irene they are my favorite 💕💕