Character Profile

(Image not mine, but I love it

(Image not mine, but I love it. This is how her casual clothing will be like for now. I have a plan to change it as the story goes on, and you guys are gonna help me with that)

NAME: Rachel Constantine

AGE: 13 - 21

PARENTS: Trigon and Arella Roth

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Azarath

ADOPTED PARENT: John Constantine

POWERS:

Empathy (Can sense and alter the emotions of others. Can calm, suppress negativity, can make someone fall in love with her)

Healing (Can absorb the pain of the wounded into herself)

Astral projection (Her soul self takes the shape of a raven, can travel, become intangible, act as a shield, teleport herself and others)

Flight

Manipulate pure shadows and darkness

Manipulate time and energy (Can stop time)

Manipulate emotions (Can cause pain, induce tension, fear based)

Magic

Limited Precognition (Can predict future events, but happens involuntarily and infrequently)

Hand-to-hand combat

Can induce pride (But leaves her exhausted for days)

Interdimensional Travel

Telekinesis

LOVE INTEREST: Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing

SUPERHERO ALIAS: Raven

OTHERS:

-Uses the magic words: Azarth Metrion Zinthos

-Constantine took her in after she trapped her father in a gem she wears on her forehead.

PERSONALITY: Raven acts utterly emotionless and is abrupt in her speech which makes her appear cold and strange. She is a very mature and sensible girl though she doesn't know how to deal with people. She is also very blunt and straightforward and has excellent leadership. Though she doesn't really know how to deal with people, she shows deep care and compassion to those who gain her trust. She also tries to hide the fact that she cares.

WEAKNESS: Her main weakness is her emotions, especially anger. When she gets angry, it consumes her and really brings out her demonic nature.

~ Hey y'all.

Here's our Oc for the new story

Sorry it's not a reader's insert one, but I just felt a need to do this

I've always shipped Robin and Raven together. Since I'm not really a fan of Robin and Starfire's relationship, I just think it was too, plain? Boring? Bland? Am I the only one who thinks that?

I've decided to do this. I would've given Raven a whole different storyline, but the same powers and the same family background.

But I'll only do the first two seasons, sorry. I'm just not a big fan of season 3.

I was also considering doing a Wally West X Reader Story too but, I couldn't bring myself too.

It would be hard considering what happened in season 2.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this one, as it will be my first series ever.