Infiltrator

Mount Justice; August 8th; 9:58 EDT

Kaldur, M’gann, Robin, Raven, and Superboy all stood at the bank of the river, at the beach.

They were all dressed in swimsuits, though Raven wore a large blanket over her shoulders, that flowed down to her knees, covering her body.

They carried a picnic basket, a volleyball, and a bogey board.

M’gann stepped forward, stretching her arms. 

“Hello, Megan. We should hit the beach every day.”

Robin smiles, then lowers his head.

“First, a moment of silence for our… absent comrade.” He said in a solemn voice.

M’gann drops her head too.

“Poor Wally.” she echoes.

“Welp!” Robin said, perking up. “Last one in the water is a rotten papaya.”

He said, and ran into the water, jumping in.

“Hey!” M'gann said laughing, running after him.

Kaldur laughed, joining them in the water.

The three play around in the water when they realized someone wasn’t in with them.

“Raven why don’t you join us? The water's great.” Robin said, waving her over.

Raven shook her head, drawing back.

“No thanks. I’d rather stay here.” She said.

"Why?" Kaldur asked.

"Don't tell me you're scared of the water." Robin said teasingly.

"I….I just feel uncomfortable." Raven replied, wrapping the blanket tightly around her and drawing back more.

"Oh, is it the swimsuit?" M'gann asked, swimming closer to the land.

"It's too revealing. It shows too much skin."

"It's a swimsuit, what'd you expect?" Robin asked laughing. "Come on, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Yeah Raven, let's see it."

Raven took a deep breath.

"O….okay."

She dropped the blanket off her shoulder, revealing a black and gray two piece, that fits her figure perfectly.

Robin's jaw dropped and his cheeks were painted with red.

"Wow. You look great Raven." M'gann complimented, making Raven blush.

"Well come on."

"Well….you see….I…. actually……"

Superboy walked up behind her and picked her up, placing her over his shoulder.

She tried protesting but he took her to the river, and threw her in.

Robin laughed as she came out from under the water, spitting water from her mouth.

She glared at him, and then smirked, using her powers to create a wave, drenching him.

M'gann started laughing, until she too was drenched with water.

Raven laughed, pointing at them

Robin and M'gann exchanged smirks and they both splashed her, starting a small water fight.

The three turn to see Superboy still standing at the bank of the river.

M'gann used her telekinesis to push him in, and Raven drenched him with water.