Schooled

Mount Justice; August 3rd; 13:06 EDT

Raven sat in the lounge room of the cave, holding yet another book in her hand, reading, once again.

Suddenly, her book was snatched from her hands.

Raven looked up to see the Boy Wonder standing in front of her, holding her book.

"Can I please have my book back?" She asked, her eyebrows already twitching in annoyance.

"You're always reading. Isn't it a bit boring?" Robin asked, still holding her book.

"It's my escape from the world. So can I please have my book back?" She asked, trying to reach for it, but he moved it away from her.

"You're also always alone. Distancing yourself from everyone else. Why?"

"My own reasons. Now give it back."

She tried reaching for it again, but he moved it away.

Raven growled, and tried again, but he held it above his head, laughing at her attempts.

"Guess I'm not the shortest one on the team."

Raven narrowed her eyes at him.

"No, just the most annoying."

"I thought that was Wally." Robin said, still laughing.

Raven grunted, as Robin climbed the small table in the middle of the room, to keep her book away from her.

"You're enjoying this."

"Clearly." She shook her head at him.

"Tell you what, if you can find a way to get this book away from me, I'll stop bothering you. But if you can't, that means I'll just………"

Robin was caught off when Raven used her telekinesis to take her book back.

She smirked, waving her book, while he gaped at her.

"Okay, that was cheating." Robin said.

"Whatever." Raven said, rolling her eyes, going back to her book.

"You wouldn't have gotten your book back if it wasn't for your powers." Robin said, but Raven ignored him, still reading her book.

"I'm sure you can't do anything without them." Robin said again, but Raven still ignored him.

He sighed when he saw that she paid him no attention, and turned to leave.

Robin grunted as he was tripped and fell on the floor.

Raven closed her book and stood up, stepping over Robin.

"I can do perfectly fine without my powers." She said to him, then started walking away.

Robin groaned, and then glared at her.

But then he smirked and grabbed her ankle, pulling her down, as he stood up.

Raven gasped as she fell, but then she turned and swiped at Robin's feet, but the Boy Wonder jumped, avoiding her foot.

She flipped over, standing up, as Robin smirked at her.

"Prove it."

Raven glared at him, but then took a stance, making the Boy Wonder smile slightly.

Robin took his stance opposite her, and she tilted her head, motioning for him to come at her.

Robin charged, throwing a punch at her, but she deflated it, hitting him on the back, making him stumble forward.

He turned to her, surprised, and she smirked.