Denial

Mount Justice; August 19th, 19:39 EDT

“INITIATE- COMBAT TRAINING.

The girls and Wally watch as Kaldur and Superboy circle each other.

"3 2 1"

The two started fighting, both throwing punches at each other, at the same time trying to avoid each other's fists.

“Kaldur’s uh, nice, don't you think?” Artemis said to M'gann, who was standing beside Raven.

“Handsome. Commanding. You should totally ask him out.”

“He’s like a big brother to me.” M'gann replied.

“But you know who would make the cutest couple? You and Wally.” 

The girls turn to the speedster who was eating a burrito.

“You're so full of passion and he's so full of……uh……of…”

“It.” Raven surprisingly answers, making the other girls laugh.

"Oh, but you know who would make the perfect couple? Raven and Robin." M'gann said, looking back at the younger girl, who raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ooh you're so right. I can totally see it. I mean it's obvious they like each other, I mean with the way they always glance at each other when the other's not looking." Artemis said.

"Right? I thought I was the only one who saw those." M'gann added.

"Um….you two know I'm standing right here. Right?" Raven asked the girls who immediately started laughing.

"We know." Artemis answered.

Kaldur and Superboy charged at each other, and Superboy was able to grab Kaldur's shoulders, throwing him on to the floor.

Fail

Aqualad

Superboy stands up straighter, brushing off his hands. 

“Black Canary taught me that.” He said, before helping Kaldur to his feet.

Red Tornado drops out of a hole in the ceiling, catching everyone's attention.

Wally sped up to him.

“Do you have a mission for us?”

“Mission assignments are the Batman’s responsibility.” Tornado responds.

“Yeah. Well, the Batman is with the Robin, doing the Dynamic Duo thing in Gotham but you’re heading somewhere, right?” 

The team walk up to them.

“Hot date or a……a mission.”

“If we can be of help...” Kaldur added, more formally.

Tornado looks the Team over for a moment. 

“This is Kent Nelson, a friend. He is 106 years old.” The android said, pulling up the Hologlove.

“Guy doesn’t look a day over ninety.” Wally said to Artemis.

M’gann steps up, on his left, immediately drawing the ginger’s attention away from the archer.

“And he has been missing for twenty-three days. Kent was a charter member of the Justice Society, the precursor to your Mentor’s Justice League.” 

The picture on the screen turned to Dr. Fate.

“Of course. Nelson was Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme. He was Doctor Fate.” Raven said, stepping forward.